Disposable Diapers that feel like Cloth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey all, I hope you guys are doing well! Out of curiosity, I am looking for a disposable diaper that would feel like a cloth. Is there anything you guys might recommend? I prefer disposable simply because they are easier to put on especially when you are tired and worn out.

Ch3stersGhost said:
Hey all, I hope you guys are doing well! Out of curiosity, I am looking for a disposable diaper that would feel like a cloth. Is there anything you guys might recommend? I prefer disposable simply because they are easier to put on especially when you are tired and worn out.

Most of the incredibly cheap diapers will feel like cloth. You will want something that DOES NOT have an acquisition layer (this is the inner most layer that lets pee through, but is non absorbent itself), AND no SAP. Unfortunately you will only be able to wear them for about 30 minutes before they leak or fall apart. Depends and most store brands will be too "well performing" for this, but Covideen comes to mind (and makes me shudder because they were so horrible).

Ch3stersGhost said:

Do you mean feel like a terry towling diaper?

Their are lots of fitted cloth diapers on the market, quite a few of them are panty shaped like a disposable and some have Velcro closures to make them easy to fit.... You still have the washing later and I can’t really talk for the absorbency.

My last post never showed up, but I mentioned before that most any incredibly cheap disposable will feel like a cloth diaper. Most store brands are too "well performing" for this though. You'll need to find a diaper loke Covideen that doesn't have an acquisition barrier OR any SAP. Unfortunately though, these diapers only last about 30 minutes before falling apart and leaking so they aren't really worth using.

Argent said:
Do you mean feel like a terry towling diaper?

Their are lots of fitted cloth diapers on the market, quite a few of them are panty shaped like a disposable and some have Velcro closures to make them easy to fit.... You still have the washing later and I can’t really talk for the absorbency.

Yes, that's exactly it! I'm looking for branded diapers that feel like a terry towling diaper!!

Fabulous peeps anyone came across something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back