Baby Print Adult Diapers in Small Sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have a bit of an ironic problem. I've been hunting around on various sites, including Northshore and NappiesRUs, and I like the baby prints, particularly of the Crinklz, but the only sizes I can find are medium and large, and I need a small. My waist is 28 inches, and the smallest size that Crinklz medium fits, according to the sites, is 29. I like a bulky diaper, but I'm worried that getting something too big will mean the leg gathers will be too loose and leak. Does anybody know where to find baby print adult diapers, ideally with cute animals, but I'm not especially picky, in a smaller size? I use Goodnites XL pullups, but I prefer the tab style when I'm little (as opposed to for my IC, for which I prefer the complete opposite!)

ABUniverse has some small sized printed diapers... They are a little too small for my waist, around 32" but sounds like they might work for you.

Off to investigate! Thanks Bnet!

I bet if you contact Northshore they will send you some samples to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh, that's a good idea, thanks Squishypants!

Definitely get a sample of the ABU smalls first if you go that way. They are not kidding when they say small.

Okey doke, good to know, thanks Trevor! I emailed Northshore about their samples, and I'll probably hear back within the next couple of days.

Wuggle said:
I'm worried that getting something too big will mean the leg gathers will be too loose and leak. Does anybody know where to find baby print adult diapers, ideally with cute animals, but I'm not especially picky, in a smaller size?

As long as they have four tapes, you can almost always tape the lowers around your leg instead of in toward the middle, for a more leak-proof fit. AFAIK the bigger issue is with the top tapes getting too close (or meeting) That lowers the comfort and performance of the front waist elastic.

Be glad that you live in todays time. It was horrible to be small waist-ed person a couple of years ago. We got shafted left and right by companies, abdl and non ones.

Bambinos
----------------------------------
big noipe on size small since like 2008 or so.

Abena
Switched their good perfect plastic backed s4 diaper to a trash cloth product. Then had the nerve to bring back only mediums and completly forget the smalls.

Tranquility
Atns aren't fully a premium brand and have huge pressout and higher chances of leaks.

Store brands, (depends, cerenatiy, etc...)
Store brands only go down to s/m which doesn't work if your not on the mid range of the sizes (30" basically).

Northshore
Northshore care didn't have thier own brand yet back then.

Tena
Tena slip products weren't fully being shipped in the USA.

Dry 24/7
Dry 24/7s completly went poof for like a year as they redid thier product.

OLD ABU
Old ABU products where more for show than performance and didn't absoorb anything.

Didn't exist or not available
Rearz
my diaper
better dry
kiddos
etc...

The only good diaper we had was molicare and that thing was having talk about removing plastic backed. They didn't absorb a lot. (only like 13 oz or so ). They didn't swell much compared to any other brand.

And to top it all off our community refused to acknowledge it being a issue and wanted you to be forced to buy medium products not in your size. Don't get me wrong wearing a big diaper can be fun since it sorta fits more like a baby diaper would but being forced because you had no options all the time became extremely inconvenient. Constantly having to wrap a diaper around your waist as the tapes cross gets annoying. YOu had increase leakage chance. Fitting it under clothes made it harder since it would ride up your back high. The diaper would look just as goofy as a 400 lb person wearing a new born diaper.

Also when you bring actual facts to the discussion instead of accusations like some were doing it makes it ridiculous to not see it wasn't a issue. I understood small sizes would not be available in all products but people were not seeing how bad of a situation we actually were . Not to mention they don't realize a decent portion of the small wasit-ed people were forced to buy medium sized diapers skewing sales of products.

I made a list a while ago showing the size differences in our community. It is old but gives you an example of how messed up it was. This was when tena slip max and stuff started arriving and helped us out somewhat.

835ef7d29efc345f5497b57b0cb83e28.png

Basically I love the situation smalls are at right now, even though I am a little NaCl with ABU not making peekabus in size small. At-least I have options and can enjoy so what-eves if I can't wear peekabus.

Yeah! I was sad they didn't make the Peekabus in small either! The husky and the dragon are so cute! Little me was pouting and getting very cross with the manufacturers and telling my computer screen that they were Not Nice!

Anyway, I'm extremely impressed with Northshore. They emailed me back today (a real actual person, not a robot!) and said they could get my Crinklz samples sent out ASAP. I gave them my address, and they didn't even have me pay for shipping or anything! If the Crinklz fit, I'm going to make Northshore my go-to for diaper supplies, they've earned it!

i haven't tried them but the general consensus on this site is that the peekABU and Simple Ultra run small so it might be possible for you to fit in a medium. it's also been said that the Barebums which ABU offers are a smaller medium as well (this is due to the fact that the Barebum wasn't originally designed by ABU so they don't really adhere to the specs as well as the others). so it's possible that either of those could fit your body but i'd order a sample first.

Ooh, I think I shall, thanks Tails!

- - - Updated - - -

Just ordered a sample of the scented Peekabus! Super duper psyched!

Waist size? What about hip size? I have 35 and a half inch hips and 27 inch waist.

ABU sells small diapers.

tails1234 said:
i haven't tried them but the general consensus on this site is that the peekABU and Simple Ultra run small so it might be possible for you to fit in a medium. it's also been said that the Barebums which ABU offers are a smaller medium as well (this is due to the fact that the Barebum wasn't originally designed by ABU so they don't really adhere to the specs as well as the others). so it's possible that either of those could fit your body but i'd order a sample first.

Oh good point! ABU run a tad small off the bat, but those are at least a half size smaller than even ABU's usual sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back