Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverYoung

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Don't know if this topic has ever come up.

So I'm working on learning to love diapers other than just Pull Ups and Goodnites. Some of the hardest ones to learn to love are the ones that actually fit me! :laugh:

I never imagined that I would be able to fall in love with Depends. I've seen the diaper tape tutorials but I think it's a little much for me.

I was wondering, has anyone ever tried just applying store bought stickers to diapers? I feel like I would have heard this at some point. It's an idea that just popped into my head and it honestly sounds like a really cute and fun idea. I'm going to try it out!

They actually make stickers for diapers to look on abuniverse.com it's definantly a thing hope this helps

I bet it will

I've seen someone who wore plain white plastic diapers and would draw on them with Sharpie markers. XD

ForeverYoung said:
So I'm working on learning to love diapers other than just Pull Ups and Goodnites. Some of the hardest ones to learn to love are the ones that actually fit me! :laugh:

I never imagined that I would be able to fall in love with Depends. I've seen the diaper tape tutorials but I think it's a little much for me.

I was wondering, has anyone ever tried just applying store bought stickers to diapers? I feel like I would have heard this at some point. It's an idea that just popped into my head and it honestly sounds like a really cute and fun idea. I'm going to try it out!

Once you get to try some real ABDL diapers that both fit and LOOK good, you'll never want to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back