Diaper covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrinklingCajun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried the Gary ActiveWear diaper covers? Was wondering if they support the diaper sag better than boxer briefs?

This product is designed to help hold your diaper in place so yes I would assume it would be better that boxer briefs. I have not tried them but I do have onesies and they work great in holding things tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't noticed them help with sag. On me they balloon slightly around the diaper. They help a ton with minor leaks, though, so I wear one over my diaper and under my onesie, and let the onesie help with sag.

you would have to get a custom made version if you want support. The reason is that these are sized based on your thigh measurement and that generally results in a baggy fit everywhere else. I understand that they can do custom sizes.

CrinklingCajun said:
Has anyone tried the Gary ActiveWear diaper covers? Was wondering if they support the diaper sag better than boxer briefs?
I wouldn't say they would support sag, they're designed to catch small leaks. If you want a support, get a onesie, it's a diaper's best friend and best option for that. Reduces sag, maintains fit, and keeps diapers from peeking above the waistband.

Noticing your name, I know you're from Louisiana, what part? I'm from the Lafayette area.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

flipside said:
I haven't noticed them help with sag. On me they balloon slightly around the diaper. They help a ton with minor leaks, though, so I wear one over my diaper and under my onesie, and let the onesie help with sag.

Same here for me too. Diaper covers are supoosed to allow for the diaper to swell so they typically won't help a whole lot to prevent sagging or swelling. A little sure, but not much.

Your diapers shouldn't be sagging all that much anyways though. Sagging mean they are literally fall off your hips. Make sure you are getting a good snug fit (not tight), and that they have a waistband too. This is what prevents sagging the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back