Northshore now for ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great that North shore has decided that ABDL is not bad. I already bought from them, but now that they've embraced the ABDL community...

They also had a nice little article about ABDL people. Can't link it, but it's clear that they embrace our lifestyle choices.

I think it's great that North shore has decided that ABDL is not bad. I already bought from them, but now that they've embraced the ABDL community...

They also had a nice little article about ABDL people. Can't link it, but it's clear that they embrace our lifestyle choices.

rocketman said:

Article? Do you know where to find it? Would love to read it

Adam,
Thanks for engaging with us here. Anyway, while we're talking...

The only reason I don't use NS Supreme as my go-to nighttime diaper (even though performance vs. price is great), is that it's too low-cut and lacks an elastic waistband. This contributes to leaks out the back at night. Maybe this can change with the new designs? Just sayin'.

carol said:
Adam,
Thanks for engaging with us here. Anyway, while we're talking...

The only reason I don't use NS Supreme as my go-to nighttime diaper (even though performance vs. price is great), is that it's too low-cut and lacks an elastic waistband. This contributes to leaks out the back at night. Maybe this can change with the new designs? Just sayin'.
Don't they have elastic waistbands now?

I always Love it When there's Something that Appeals To people Like us.
It makes Me happy to see That there's somebody who Understands. o( ^ u ^ )b 彡・°.☆

Sheepies said:
Don't they have elastic waistbands now?
("They" being Northshore Supreme)

Have they fixed this now??
I had heard somewhere that they added waistbands, so at my next order I got a sample to check it out. But is was the same as before.

Adam?

carol said:
("They" being Northshore Supreme)

Have they fixed this now??
I had heard somewhere that they added waistbands, so at my next order I got a sample to check it out. But is was the same as before.

Adam?

Yes, all NorthShore briefs are now shipping with elastic in the rear waistband. It is possible that some of our free samples are still the older variety. Very sorry for the confusion.

Well if they do another update it will add that higher waist would be great, when molicare did that to their blue super plus (maxis) it was not only a very nice touch but it provided a much more comfortable feel and protection from the previous purple ones

NeverKnow said:
I recently got a sample with no waistband.

They are nice for stomach sleepers as they have an unusual proportion of padding up front, though still no front waistband.

If you order a bag or more, they will ship with the rear waistband elastic. It's only a few remaining free samples that still don't have the waistband.

NorthShoreAdam said:
If you order a bag or more, they will ship with the rear waistband elastic. It's only a few remaining free samples that still don't have the waistband.
Hey Adam, eill NorthShore Supreme Lites ever have waistbands?

Sheepies said:
Hey Adam, eill NorthShore Supreme Lites ever have waistbands?

Yes, same as the Supremes. We believe all new orders for a bag or more are shipping with the rear waistband elastic for all our briefs. Only some leftover sample packs may not have the waistbands.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, all NorthShore briefs are now shipping with elastic in the rear waistband. It is possible that some of our free samples are still the older variety. Very sorry for the confusion.
Ah, thanks.

I ordered the samples specifically to evaluate the new changes, for my next purchase. Having found no improvement, I ordered a case of something else.

Perhaps you should have your samples be indicative of what you actually get when you buy. That is, after all, the purpose of samples.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, same as the Supremes. We believe all new orders for a bag or more are shipping with the rear waistband elastic for all our briefs. Only some leftover sample packs may not have the waistbands.
Yes!!

Thank you!
Extra excited for the new designs of the Lites coming in now

carol said:
Ah, thanks.

I ordered the samples specifically to evaluate the new changes, for my next purchase. Having found no improvement, I ordered a case of something else.

Perhaps you should have your samples be indicative of what you actually get when you buy. That is, after all, the purpose of samples.

I agree. in a perfect world we would do that. But unfortunately, we don't yet have a great system for keeping track of the different versions of samples. It's on our list to improve next year. Very sorry for the confusion. We thought we'd be through the old samples by now but there must have been a couple older boxes at the bottom of the pile that we never got through before.

NorthShoreAdam said:
I agree. in a perfect world we would do that. But unfortunately, we don't yet have a great system for keeping track of the different versions of samples. It's on our list to improve next year. Very sorry for the confusion. We thought we'd be through the old samples by now but there must have been a couple older boxes at the bottom of the pile that we never got through before.
No sweat -- now we understand what's going on. I hope I'm not coming across as overly critical. You're a great company, and talking to us is indicative of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back