Messy/Wet only at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off, I wasn’t sure where to put this so I just put it in this forum. Sencond, I am not incontinent at all so I have a question for those that are.

Ok so my question is, is it possible to have no bowel or bladder control at night but not during the day? Like can you wake up in a wet and/ or messy diaper having wet or messed the bed and then not need to wear a diaper during the day because there is no chance of you coming home from work (or something else) in wet pants or a wet sloppy mess in the back of your pants? And if you do mess or wet the bed involuntarily at night do you wear during the day cause you have occasional messed or wet before or still sometimes do?

Thanks for reading and responding if you do

Don't know about bowels, but wetting only during the night (bedwetting, enuresis) is totally possible and quite a common problem for many people, you know...

Sorry Pika selective incontinence is prety much a fantasy there are bed wetters who dont need to wear well awake and near a toilet.

For bowel and bladder loss it's 24/7 and those people who try to un train so they wet the bed ,will lose control day and night,some can regain continence seeing a Physical therapist who specializes in uro genital issues ,most men that have prostate surgery are set up with one before surgery its less awkward if you meet them and know them so if after surgery you need there help it's not a big deal .

The majority of people who un train(this will take years,and life in diapers isn't budget friendly) who grow weary of it can not be retrained.

Every once in awhile if you stay on these kinda sites ,people who were passinet about wanting to be incontinent so they could be in diapers comes back and talks about how stupid they were because they can't afford it , it lost its lustre after day in day out diaper changes ,and even with professional help they are beyond help by the time they regretted it there bladders shrink and there muscles atrophied, so there was no going back.

I am incontinent been diapered for 25 years,my urologist has actually put me on prescribed regimen of catheterization, because my bladder is over sized as is my prostate so it's high pressure on my kidneys and my bladder never empties all the way ,i leak all the time but also have this point in my bladder where it just destroyed a diaper with a flood ,so he is trying to shrink and atrophy the plumbing so instead of high pressure and high volume ,it will be very small frequent voids after 9 years of cathing 5X' s a day i have only shrunk my bladder by about half to around 500-600 ML .

So for the DIY crowd it's a long process even when that's your doctors goal .

Of course at first it was unbelievably embarrassing for me to need diapers ,now all family and friends know and i really don't care who knows is it what it is , but i have tried to keep A sense of humour about and became DL by choice,as a coping resource. so there is the long and short of it .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Seconded, night time incontinence (enuresis) is well documented to happen in adults just as with children. And like with them, have no wetting problems during the day. That isn't to say one can lead tocthe other though, as this too is well documented.

As for messing at night only, I personally do not know of anyone who typically wakes up having messed sometime during the night- and still have no problems during the day. I'm a little doubtful this can be achieved. Honestly though, the rashes you could get with this is probably not something you want.

I also used to be urge incontinent, and can confirm it absolutely sucked. Especially with it waking me up every single night so I could then choose to wet my diaper. I am also now fully functionally incontinent due to surgical intervention of my then worsening problems, and now I love being incontinent! The point though is there's more to just being diaper dependent, and it can certainly be much worse than you hope or intend- so be very carefull what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back