waxing hair removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good morning ladies and gents,
For years and years I have been shaving my bottom side to keep hair from growing, a few times I have used a chemical product called Nair, with mixed results.
I'm growing tired of shaving all the time, as my pubic hair is pretty thick, and comes back relatively fast.
I am considering going to a "day spa" and getting a wax job, I know its not the most common thing for a male to get done, but I want to give it a try, my concern is how to go about this, and for those that have in the past; what was it like? was there a lot of pain / bleeding, how did the wax person go about waxing your testicle sack? (lots of loose skin) and was it worth it (results wise) also is the regrowth truly thinner or does it return to normal coarse thickness?
I just was to see if its really worth it, this is not fetish related, im just tired of shaving, getting itchy dry patches of skin / irritation (although mines very minor) any help by those that have experienced this first hand is greatly appreciated.

Its tolerable. It's one of those things where it hurts the first time in a way (more shock at a new sensation than anything) then you get kind of used to it. The downside isn't so much having it performed it's what happens after it the tech does a hack job or doesn't know what they're doing. You're literally ripping hair out of the folicle en masse. Irritation is the least of your concerns. You will most likely get bumps and pimples from the irritated follicles especially in sensitive areas like the buttocks. Then there's the likelihood of ingrown hairs...I would stick with shaving and save up a bit more and go for some laser treatment.

I use an epilator. Keeps things nice and smooth for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back