What diaper brand does everyone wear, or want to wear? Including baby diaper brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The diapers that I use are rearz I like the thick feeling when they they wet. I have also used bambino’s but I like rearz better.

I would like to try Huggies Cool Alert Pull-Ups if they were available my size.

I've wore Huggies, including Pullups. There's also a local brand called Magic Daypers (sic), long ago they had cute Barney the Dinosaur-themed prints. Also, another local brand, called Babysec which are a brand with Dora the Explorer prints.
ABDL-diapers, I've had Cushies, Crinklz, also a LittlePawz. <3 I want to try the Rainbow Prides so badly ;w;

LittleFellow said:
I would like to try Huggies Cool Alert Pull-Ups if they were available my size.

You can grab a pack and put the Pull-Ups like a booster in a regular diaper, you will feel their Cool Alert, I did that when they first came out and it was fun, but the last pack I got last year wasn't the same, it seems the cool feeling doesn't last very long anymore like they used too. I guess it was way too effective to really help kids potty-train and get out of diapers or Pull-Ups, a product that doesn't sell that much because it works isn't good for marketing, so I guess they reviewed their system, yup you feel wet and cool at first, but it doesn't stay cold for very long anymore.

I wear Abena Abriflex M3s. Great pull up! Outstanding absorbency.
Love the way they bulk up between my legs after 2 or 3 wettings!

I wear little Pawz but wish I could wear the girls goodnights trufit (I always thought they were cute and I love that half and half design idea)

Betterdry or tHe printed version Crinklz 24/7

I like the Tykables range for the resealable tabs (faves probly Little Builder) and the high back. And the Rearz Rebel for the plasticky outer and they feel great and squishy when wet. Tried the Dotty (is it?) Pride ones and I love the design but the shape didn’t suit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back