Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybill

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Am just wondering,for those who use plastic pants at night, either on Terry nappies or disposables, what is the best nappy cover?
I found the Japanese ones made by Baby Angel are some of the best covers I,Ve used! I have never had a leak from them yet and I wet a lot at night!
They have some really nice leg cuffs that keep all the wet in.
Do you prefer slip on pants or side snap covers!?

I personally, wear plastic panties 24/7 now and I've learned to use pullons at night but snaps under my scrubs at work so as to make changing a snap :D without having to strip from the waist down.
As to the "best"... I tend to like several brands from Amazon.

I've found PUL pants tend to work every bit as good, but are more comfortable and last much longer.

I wear plastic pant 24/7 to and I use, KINS Encased Elastic Adult Plastic Pants. I like them because I find they don't leak as much as most plastic pants.
I get them from https://ca.babykins.com/

I use Leakmaster, both vinyl and PUL. I mostly wear the PUL as of late as they are comfortable and I can wash them in the washing machine.

dogboy said:
I use Leakmaster, both vinyl and PUL.
+1 for vinyl pants manufactured by Gary Mfg. I have the "Comfort Vinyl" (standard rise) pants from Changing Times, but they're a Gary thing also. Even in the thinner vinyl, they hold up really well. I'd like to try PUL, but for some reason the sizing is totally different than the vinyl pants. As an example, I have a 36" waist, but in order to get PUL pants with big enough leg holes, I end up needing (according to the Changing Times size chart) a 3XL. Damn. What's that all about? Well, I've got the stockiness curse. :-/

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
+1 for vinyl pants manufactured by Gary Mfg. I have the "Comfort Vinyl" (standard rise) pants from Changing Times, but they're a Gary thing also. Even in the thinner vinyl, they hold up really well. I'd like to try PUL, but for some reason the sizing is totally different than the vinyl pants. As an example, I have a 36" waist, but in order to get PUL pants with big enough leg holes, I end up needing (according to the Changing Times size chart) a 3XL. Damn. What's that all about? Well, I've got the stockiness curse. :-/

I wonder if their sizing is way wrong? I think Gary makes the Leakmaster products. I have both Gary and Leakmaster PUL pants and they're identical, even to where they put the off-centered label. What I don't like about the PUL pants is that they don't come up quite high enough to better cover a cloth diaper.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the Haian brand of plastic pants. I usually wear snap-on ones in the daytime and pull-on ones at night. They come from China and are about $5.00 a pair. I have several pair. They last forever. They work great over cloth diapers.

I prefer the PEVC pull up plastic pants from Baby Pants. I like them because they are the loudest ones I have found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back