Status
Not open for further replies.

QUACK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
so I really want to have to poop and pee in my diapers without trying so i bought the laxative miralax, but i dont know how fast it would work? does anybody know from experience or is there another way to accomplish this?

Never tried Miralax but doesn't the label on the bottle/box have that information?

Quack I DMed you

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

@tetra so you want me to mix 1/2 bottle of the Miralax powder into a 32-ounce Gatorade, and drink 1 glass of that every 10 minutes. Then you do that same thing again. Am I correct??????

I take it daily. If I don't I won't poop for six days. Really sucks! It takes 24 hrs if you want rt now pooping try saleen lax or mineral oil if you take it plain Jane on empty stomach you will poop within 2 hrs

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

If you take the entire bottle along with some gatoraid then you will start feeling the uncontrolable need to go badly within two hours. (This is what you do for a colonoscopy bowel prep). If you take one teespoon it's likely you won't even notice having taken it.

How badly, and how soon, you feel the effects of mirilax will greatly depend on how much you took.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back