Have you ever pee yourself without thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt1989 said:
I remember having to try hard to pee myself when I first started wearing diapers but now I don't even think about. It not like I lose control it's more like I can let go with out trying to. I can honestly look you in the eyes wet myself and show no sine that I did. I do have a small dribbling problem when I wear diapers for a while than stops but that go's after a week or so. Just have to Carrie a change of underwear. So asking is any one else like this.

I have been accidentally getting close to peeing my pants without thinking about it. I think it’s just been since I have gotten ahold of some diapers that can hold more than one wetting, or since I’ve been able to let go for an extended amount of time and not have to worry. I am sort of worried that I might wet my pants if I really have to pee and get distracted in my own thoughts too much. I’m working on how easy it is to wet in a diaper too. It can be difficult to go at first but it’s the reason we’re all here so I needn’t remind anyone how pleasurable it is ;)

Without thinking about it... No. While running to the toilet yes... I still have a heavy urges that comes suddenly - and if I wait to long (15 - 20 minutes) it becomes mostly uncontrollable. To get the 15 minutes was hard training. Meanwhile it's better - how ever in the worse case it still can happen that my bladder spasm and I wet myself. That why I now depend on diapers when I'm on longer journeys or in situation where it's unclear if I can reach a toilet in time. A cramping bladder is no fun - you will defiantly mention that...

”Diapertrained” for sure. Wetting without giving it a thought.
After a longer period in diaper I have to ”pottytrain” myself, that is that I have to rush to the toilet for the first times not to wetting my pants. That state will almost continue for a day or so, but my bladder seems to be weaker and weaker as times fly.

I'm now able to pee without thinking about it, and with no warning. This is only thanks to numerous surgeries to help me overcome server urge incontinence coupled with a neurogenic dyssynergia that wouldn't let me pee in spite of straining and pushing real hard.

Incontinent, I don’t even get a warning.

I've been wearing on and off for about a decade, and can happily go without really thinking about it when I know I'm diapered, but have no loss of control issues when I'm not.

neighborhood said:
Incontinent, I don’t even get a warning.

Same with me most of the time.

Only when sleeping at night and maybe I wake up "shooting a stream" across my training underwear but thankfully my plastic underpants contain it. Only happens about 3 - 4 times per year.

I never think about wetting, my diaper just gets wet for some reason ...

ST50 said:
Same with me most of the time.

Same with me. Day and night, without notice, anytime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happens all the time. Especially when I am running water in the sink or somewhere.

Ditto Incontinent 24-7 365 for decades. Sucks to wet your diaper when you are eating to me that is the worst for me.

Yea. I’ve been diaper trained (only when wearing) for years now. And I have mastered the art of peeing while walking.

Yes, I was towel drying my hair after a shower and without warning I peed on the floor. These incidents happen with no regularity, but underscore the need for diapers

easy. call me when they figure out the number 2 situation?

Wetting is almost second nature to me. At night it's made accustom that I would always use the diaper. Since I'm only diapered for the night, I do sometimes wear past it. When my bladder becomes full and I have a diaper on, I use it without thinking about it. My mind is used to being "hmm I'm full" goes and diaper gets warm, then my mind says "I'm done."

I have done it before without thinking about it. I did notice it at work last night. I had changed into a fresh diaper and while I was emptying out trash cans, I felt moisture in my crotch and couldn't remember peeing. That comes with the territory of wearing 24/7.

Every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back