Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys.

So, I don't know if this is the right forum, but I think it is, to post this. I've just made up my mind to start psychological therapy soon. I tried to make myself believe that I didn't need it. That I was going to be alright on my own. But I've come to realize that it isn't true. I need help. I really do. My illness, my ABDL side, my very being... it's been tough.

I've finally realized that I need professional people to help me treat this. I already go to a psychiatrist to treat my illness, but I do need to see someone that can help me be comfortable with myself.

Just wanted to share!

Mental health is just as important than physical health. Glad you take good care of yourself.

MailCat581 said:
It is great that you are seeking help! After I became incontinent; I struggled for years hiding the shame of being raped resulting in physical harm (my incontinence) and the emotional anguish (Why did this happen to me?; Is it my fault?). I was on the verge of a complete breakdown and third suicide attempt when my best friend stopped me and got me to the hospital. I was admitted to a psychiatric hospital where I stayed for two weeks getting the help and counseling I needed. I am happy to say that I am now happy with my life! I have a good job, a good caregiver, a special needs little brother (Joshie), and other positive things. I really hope things get better for you!

Thanks. And I understand that. I've been in psychiatric hospitals too, six times. I've also have harmed myself, and I also had electroshock therapy. I know what you've gone through, mostly. I can't even understand what it must feel life to lose your bladder control in such a way. I am so sorry about that.

I guess that I really thought I was pulling through, you know? I just realized that I'm not as better as I thought. I really need help for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back