Buying my first ABDL thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellojol

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So this summer I'm visiting my grandparent who respect my privacy ( unlike my roommates!! ) and I'll finally be able to order something without the fear of it being opened! I'm super excited. I'm planning on ordering a black adult paci on amazon!

How was your guys' first time getting abdl things?:eek::eek:

hellojol said:
So this summer I'm visiting my grandparent who respect my privacy ( unlike my roommates!! ) and I'll finally be able to order something without the fear of it being opened! I'm super excited. I'm planning on ordering a black adult paci on amazon!

Awesome! My first adult diaper order I was really nervous but no one bothered with it which is a plus. My first ABDL thing that I have gotten online would be a onesie and I was super nervous ordering that but everything was fine.

hellojol said:

My wife was very understanding about it and waited for to get home to open it. It was a pacifier.

First time I bought something specifically ABDL, it was a Hello Kitty pacifier from BabyPants. And fortunately I was having a lot of ordering at the time, so it came in with a bunch of other stuff I ordered and no one ever asked questions.

The first time I order something little related was a pastel pink pacifier from Little For Big. Thankfully my mom didn't ask me what I got in the mail. Then I ordered a Minnie Mouse sippy cup from Amazon and no one was thankfully home when I got it. I haven't ordered anything since then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back