• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

HI All

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElvishWilderness

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Good morning Ladies and Gents,

I am a 36 year old lesbian mom, of 4 fantastic kids. I have a wonderful wife, who I adore. We are from Va.

I am here because I am coming to terms with OAB and urge incontinence. I also happen to love diapers but they are very new to me.

I am a nurse who loves to read, and am trying to write my first novel, I am about half way done. I love roller coasters, the ocean, and board games. My wife and I are pretty passionate about being foster parents for LGBT youth in particular.

I joined this page for support and advice, as well as like minded people. And yes I literally answered the questions on the intro suggestions.

Welcome! A fellow board gamer!

My wife and I have been avid board gamers for our 22 year marriage. What are your favorite games? We are currently really into Dominion (if you aren't familiar with it, it's worth looking into). I bought it the month it came out and tried for months to get her to play it and gave up. I pulled it out again last year and forced her to try it. We now have 6 expansions and we're still playing it almost every week. We also play lots of other games. My collection is at about 100 games right now but it's slowed down since we've had kids so, there's not a lot of recent games.

Welcome! Just reading your description makes my day. I'm fairly new here to, so I can't message just yet. (You have to have 7 days and make 20 posts before you can message.) I'm adding you right now, and expect messages in the future! Look forward to talking ElvishWilderness! :) <3
P.S. Say hi to your family for me! If they're that amazing for you to write about them, that speaks for both how great they are and how great of a mother you are to them. <3

Hi and welcome to the site. I had an English teacher friend at the school where I worked who is also a lesbian and married with a child. They eventually moved to Oregon. I'm a fellow Virginian, a professional musician and one who has written and self published a novel. It now resides quietly at the bottom of Lake Kindle. I have a few short stories on this site.

I hope you enjoy this site. It can be a lot of fun getting involved in the various threads as we discuss a lot of different subjects.

Welcome to ADISC. :)

Welcome ElvishWilderness! What is your novel about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back