opinions on wearing diapers to work longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraken98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey i do alot of office desk work and i mean ALOT of long office work also known as crunch time, but alot of times notice that i drink alot of coffee, tea, drinks when I am thinking really hard which is alot. I all constantly having to take a piss which sometimes gets annoying because im working on a project and getting up in the middle of it can break my concentration sometimes get side tracked while away.

Is it generally a good idea to use diapers for this manner or will it cause a problem like weaker bladder or such? I only wear diapers sometimes for fun when im not working like at the end of the day, that is why i am asking for opinions on this.

Ahhh alright well I never calculated how much i go but i do see what you mean that it may not save much time to be worth it.

I personally don't recommend wearing to work and "using" diapers out of a convenience. As others pointed out, it isn't so much of a convenience to go through the hassle of changing and the checking for leaks when using them compared to a short jaunt down the hall and then returning. When your diaper is saturated, you are going to have to change and it will take a lot longer than just using the toilet. There is the concerns over disposal and of being noticed, and regardless of the diaper you are wearing, always the concern it could leak. So if you are after convenience, then by no means is wearing a diaper going to help you.

However, if you are wearing a diaper because you simply enjoy being little and it helps seem to "give you an edge" in that you are more productive and happy and able to be more productive simply because in so doing you are more part of your inner self, well then that is different and it has nothing to do with a convenience or lack of convenience of using a toilet.

I often do wear to work, but I seldom ever actually use them. Why? For the very reasons stated above. First, I don't want to be noticed, and wet pants where they might leak is not something that is likely to go unnoticed. And I don't want to be worrying about leaks if I am trying to focus on a huge project. And if I am wearing premium diapers that are less likely to leak, well, then there is the other concern of being noticed as you have this puffiness in your pants and crinkly sounds when you move and the mental thoughts and distractions that are the same as with being potentially noticed if you have a leak and wet pants.

Hence, there is no convenience to wearing diapers to avoid going to the bathroom. Period.....

But I can share that I often find myself more productive while wearing diapers to work and not necessarily using them. And I believe this is because I find myself in a state of being more who I am inside and having done this frequently enough it is not a distraction, I seem to get more done and be more efficient just by allowing the little part of me be part of the big adult part of me. Seems to bring a bit of balance to the otherwise very stressful and hectic adult world.

Just a few thoughts from a Teddy Bear Cowboy

:detective3

Reactions: dogboy
There’s a lot to think about before you start. First there’s the expense of daily wear. Then you need to think about changing at work. It doesn’t sound like you will be able to go all day without changing. As mentioned before, you’ll need to drink more water too. Then there’s skin protection, odor control and dressing around the added padding. You’ll also need to come to terms with people knowing about it. Taking the step to wear to work was hard for me.

My advice would be to wear for a need, either physical, psychological or a combination of those two. Wearing to improve your work performance or avoid restroom breaks is likely to cause more problems than it solves.

I have worn many different diapers at schools (college and uni) and few different jobs where I have been doing mah workies which included lots of bending and putting things on and off from the shelfs.
No one haven´t ever commented anything about diaps and even if I have had stinky accidents. I usually take care of those situations quite quickly tho and try to change messy diaper as soon as possible when I´m places like those. I have a document about my incontinence so it protects peeps rights in here as well :)

I wear all day at work and I stock and straighten shelves.

I feel like I live in a glass house at work and the slightest of peeking being noticed and I'll have a lot of explaining to do to way to many people that I don't really want knowing this side of my life.

me too!

I wear at work, but I do homecare for one patient. So it might not really be relevant. My patient and her mom are both asleep 90% of the time I am here. I wear because I love them, but also because it stops me from running to the bathroom 20+ times in eight hours (that's a bad night but not unheard of). Plus I don't have the horrific pain from trying to hold it even for a few minutes.

ElvishWilderness said:
I wear at work, but I do homecare for one patient. So it might not really be relevant. My patient and her mom are both asleep 90% of the time I am here. I wear because I love them, but also because it stops me from running to the bathroom 20+ times in eight hours (that's a bad night but not unheard of). Plus I don't have the horrific pain from trying to hold it even for a few minutes.

As long as you're buying your own and not taking supplies from your patient, that's perfectly reasonable.

I always wanted to talk to a nurse or caregiver from our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back