Can you recommend any good diapers to wear at the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there!
I looking to find the best diaper to wear, while working out in a gym.
This is mostly while lifting weights, leg press, bench press, squat etc. Also some lighter cardio, like riding a bicycle or kickboxing.
Hope you got any ideas. :)
Best regards.
-Chris.

The most comfortable workout diapers for me are Unique Wellness Superio briefs and depend real fit pull ups :)

izzywop said:
The most comfortable workout diapers for me are Unique Wellness Superio briefs and depend real fit pull ups :)

Thank you for your reply. :)
Så basically any brief/pull-up would work? Do you know if (for an example) the Tena Men pads would be sufficient?
:)
Best regards.
-Chris.

Tena Active Fit Plus
Attends Active Slip M10
Tena Flex Plus or Super.

In situation when there is a lot of movement and clothing is minimum or smaller, using smaller size ( I am beetween size M and L) , in this case M is a right choice.

For belted( Tena Flex) or hybrid ( Attends Active Slip) I always use Size M

It all depends on how bad your incontinence is, if you full out flood then a real fit will not handle the volume. What diaper do you wear normally to manage youe bladder issue. For me I wear betterdry diapers 24/7 no mater what I am doing I just change more offten.

With all that moving about, I'd go for the Abena Abri-Form M3.

The tapes aren't amazing, so wear some pants over the top. Otherwise, they're really soft, absorbent, and move with your body so they're not noticeable.

Depends on what your needs are. I don't have much more than a trickle to worry about in most cases, so I just slip a Tena men's guard into the built in supporter of my running shorts and wear that.

It's amazing how good these guards have become.

I second abena m3, I've used those with success. Also the old (so perhaps new as well?) plastic tena slip maxi work great, I stocked up on those before they went through the transitions...

As someone who regularly works out and has complete loss of bladder control I use tena slip plus and change if it gets too wet, or use a tena slip super or maxi. For the gym I personally avoid plastic backed diapers as I find they just microwave your sensitive areas and cause rashes. However on that note if you do wet (or have a BM obviously) then I would change quickly as they tend to smell more especially when working out. I would avoid pull ups personally I have had some serious problems using them.

Oh you can use compression shorts over the diaper and/or a pair of baggy running shorts. Apply cream generously as well

I am prone to flooding, so I will wear an Abena M4 or NS Supreme (the M4 is less bulky between my legs, so better for leg day). I'm between a M & L, and usually wear Large, but will wear a medium to the gym. Depending on my mood, I may or may not wear compression shorts over top.

I second that, they are very discreet and have been awesome for active things like workouts

I agree with cyclist on the heat. Even though I wear plastic backed all the time, I wear a cloth backed disposable for working out. I wear a Tena stretch ultra with a booster. Sometimes it is an overkill and sometimes I am very grateful as I work out at a climbing gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back