best pull up and cloth diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i know a lot of ABDL's don't like cloth diapers, but im so in love with goodnites that im sad it cant fit me much intill I lose at least 20 pounds (165lbs) whats the best pull up and cloth backed diaper,

Cloth diapers and cloth backed diapers are not the same. And goodnites are pullups, diapers are tabbed. They are not all the same, so what exactly are you looking for here?

Pretty much the best cloth like pullup out there is Northshore gosupreme. The best cloth like disposable would be Northshore airsupreme. And the best actual diaper would be either Betterdry, Confidry24/7 or Northshore Supreme. If however, you are looking for a cloth diaper, then I would recommend adultclothdiaper.com for the leakmaster. It is a good cloth diaper for anyone just getting into cloth, though you will need fasteners and a diaper cover as well.

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
i know a lot of ABDL's don't like cloth diapers, but im so in love with goodnites that im sad it cant fit me much intill I lose at least 20 pounds (165lbs) whats the best pull up and cloth backed diaper,
Okay, so, you want clothlike backed, and disposable, right?

In that case:
Nothshore GoSupreme, for a pull-up
Northshore AirSupreme
Seni Quatro, but the tapes are weird
ABU Preschool is a hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back