Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
.Is it possible to order diapers through a pharmacy and what would be the best ones to try and order?

Not with most typical pharmacies, but you can sometimes order special/better diapers through a medical supply store. Do an online search for any near you, and give them a call to see what they have in stock (which is usually better than what is in major stores anyways), and also see if they can do special orders.

I looked at Walmart & Walgreen's web site and they offer more diapers online than they do in the store. I'm pretty sure you can have your order delivered right to the store, too.

Yopu can walk in to our pharmacy and pick up al tena products from the shelf

ST50 said:
Yopu can walk in to our pharmacy and pick up al tena products from the shelf

Not at my CVS and Walgreen's. :(

i would look at www.northshorecare.com they will ship to your door not sure where you are but i get all mine from them and get them next day works out great for me and their prices are not that bad

If you are in the UK then you are in luck, although the best nappies / diapers have to be ordered in.

Boots have their own brand which is made by Attends, they are about £10 a pack and are ok if your stuck, but they really are value nappies.

Some of the bigger Asda superstores stock Tena products in the pharmacy, not just the pull-up or lady pads either. My local Asda has Tena Comfort, Slip Super, Slip Maxi and Flex. About double the price of the Boots own brand though, ~£20 a pack.

Try local Incontinence suppliers, I live near the main depot for one and can drive there in 30 mins to pick up my orders / buy off the shelf, including some reduced items they sell off after giving out samples / customer returns.

Hope this helps! :)

I used to order Abenas from Walgreens. Haven’t done that in a couple years though. Free shipping to the store and they normally ship same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my experience, most standard Canadian pharmacies and drug stores don't allow you to order outside stock into their store, that might be different in the US though. That being said, many drug stores in Canada back when I was just starting out as a teen stocked Tena brands, I haven't bought from a store in nearly 6 years so I don't know if they still do. Anyway, like I said, some drug stores stocked Tena and one of my favourite beginner brands was Tena Ultra Briefs, they were a light green, cloth backed brief with a total of 4 tapes and they were pretty solid, nice leak guards, could hold a full wetting or two and not leak and they swelled decently, they were a nice departure from standard Depends which are god awful.

If we are talking legit medical diapers, the best brands would have to be Abena or Molicare. I was lucky enough to have a medical supply store in my small hometown in Ontario and they stocked Abena and Molicare products, they were expensive as hell, about 45 dollars cad for a single bag, but they were a nice treat. Both of those brands hold a lot and they are almost exactly like most specialty ABDL brands in terms of fit and comfort, just with a much more plain medical design. Unfortunately, that store was only open for a few months before it was bought out by a Canadian pharmacy chain, no more Abena and Molicare products in that store after that :(

If you need some decent diapers through a pharmacy, I would suggest browsing the aisle of a pharmacy or drug store chain and seeing if there is anything of a slightly better quality than the usual brands available to you, from personal experience there usually is.

dwayne said:
i would look at www.northshorecare.com they will ship to your door not sure where you are but i get all mine from them and get them next day works out great for me and their prices are not that bad
I like Northshore, but I need a way to get diapers that I could pickup away from my house. I feel like I have used all of my luck already.

KryanAshford said:
I like Northshore, but I need a way to get diapers that I could pickup away from my house. I feel like I have used all of my luck already.

You can register a "hold at location" with FedEx at www.fedex.com/delivery and then all your Fedex packages would be diverted automatically and held for pickup wherever you choose (ex: Walgreens, FedEx Office, or soon also Walmart). You would still use your address on our site, but once registered with FedEx they would automatically divert the packages for you. We are also working on integration with FedEx so you can select "Hold at Location" right at checkout. We're hoping this will be ready in the summer.

NorthShoreAdam said:
You can register a "hold at location" with FedEx at www.fedex.com/delivery and then all your Fedex packages would be diverted automatically and held for pickup wherever you choose (ex: Walgreens, FedEx Office, or soon also Walmart). You would still use your address on our site, but once registered with FedEx they would automatically divert the packages for you. We are also working on integration with FedEx so you can select "Hold at Location" right at checkout. We're hoping this will be ready in the summer.

Wow. That's one of the coolest things I've heard about in regards to shipping items. It would be SO convenient to have stuff I ordered be waiting at the Walmart on Fridays for me to pick up when I do my other shopping!

NorthShoreAdam said:

I registered with FedEx so I think I'll try that option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back