Acceptance of diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
Yeah I was right according to pamperluve that people that think diapers are wrong will say anything just to make you quit. Enough of that I was thinking about the negative thoughts I say to myself . why is there alot of guys and old people around when I am diaper I want girls around. Next is. I don't. Want to wear when Joyce and Jude is working. I can't. Wear when its stressful or lifting heavy stuff. People will see me move funny. How can I work on getting rid of these negative self talk?

You really, really, really, need to work on that. You wearing diapers is for YOU only. Do not purposely (or even mentally) involve others around you. Just keep telling yourself it doesn't matter who is at work.

I will work on that today for sure and it will help in other issues

makena43 said:
Yeah I was right according to pamperluve that people that think diapers are wrong will say anything just to make you quit. Enough of that I was thinking about the negative thoughts I say to myself . why is there alot of guys and old people around when I am diaper I want girls around. Next is. I don't. Want to wear when Joyce and Jude is working. I can't. Wear when its stressful or lifting heavy stuff. People will see me move funny. How can I work on getting rid of these negative self talk?

Makena43 why do you have to have females around. It makes me think you have a desire to involve random females in your diaper fetish. First this is not cool.

So what Slimo is saying don't. Wear diapers. To gain sexy feeling from others but its for you. That last part is how is it for me. And lastly does. He mean to say over and over in my mind it doesn't. Matter who is around. And just do it. So how do i make it so I don't. Involve. Girls

makena43 said:
So what Slimo is saying don't. Wear diapers. To gain sexy feeling from others but its for you. That last part is how is it for me. And lastly does. He mean to say over and over in my mind it doesn't. Matter who is around. And just do it. So how do i make it so I don't. Involve. Girls

Wow, just wow. After all this time, and after my correcting you dozens of times previously, just wow. Why the heck can't you get my screen name correct? For the last, F#@$!#G time. There is no "I" in my name! It is spelled SLOMO. As in you are operating in slow-motion.

And we have also already told you every answer you need to know. Go back and reread your last 100 threads, and quit asking the same questions over and over. Clearly our attempts to help you are just not getting through to you very well at all- and that has worn out the last of my patience with you. I do believe from now on I'm just going to have to tell you to take it up with your therapist.

I check the spelling but the auto spelling mess it up so I don't go back and recheck it. But its easy. Slomo.

I am trying to understand your last message.
About. Diapers are for me. Not to go out. In. Public and get sexual feelings of being around girls and. I believe what you said. Is keep. Thinking. It doesn't. Matter. Who is there are work. That's. All need help with

Dude you dam well know it is wrong to involve random females in your diaper fetish. This discussion is getting creepier with each minute.

I wear diaper with proper cloths at my work place. I feel more nervous with guys around and calmer with women around. But I am working. On getting. Rid of negative self talk. And. Diapers are for me plus sayING it does not matter who is around. That's it

Well, if I understand you correctly, you are finally taking that step of just wearing? If so it will become pretty normal for you and you can then just enjoy their comfort and security.

Just be chill about it and things should be OK for you. You have to quit overthinking things so much.

Negative self talk is not fun. Mine keeps on trying to convince me to kill myself but I manage to not to take that advice from some dark, depressed corner of my brain.

Seriously, you claim it doesn't matter who is around and then it's how you feel when women are around.
Stop it. That's creepy.
Use your blog.

Slomo. Said to me. That I should keep saying to myself. That should say it doesn't. Matter who is there at work. Next. I just want to wear diapers and feel sexy and happy. But the though of getting caught. Seem more likely. With guys then girls.

makena43 said:
I just want to wear diapers and feel sexy and happy. But the though of getting caught. Seem more likely. With guys then girls.

So you want to feel sexy at work and get caught by girls while wearing diapers.

Is this a support community for behavior like that? Is this seriously what we want to come across as supporting? Because it seems pretty obvious that absolutely everyone else's reactions say otherwise, yet this behavior is allowed to go on unchecked. Unless Adisc wants to be known as a site for exhibitionists, what to do really should be clear. People have been exceptionally accommodating and supportive, yet this just goes on in circles and circles. Or are we going to punish everyone else for daring to get fed up like what has already happened at least once? Are topics like these really more valuable than everyone else's input? Because it's pretty clear that even those who want to help are getting tired now. This is not people being mean for the sake of being mean, and that much really should be clear.

We have the answer sheet already: Locking threads because they start having bad vibes (read as: valid criticism of appalling behavior) just leads to another thread upon another with the same result. Temporary punishments just get sat out until they're over, at which point the exact same routine starts up again. Force everyone else to deal with it or risk being the ones facing punishment, and well, we'll end up a lot less active. What needs to be done is clear, so please let it happen swiftly and justly.

No i never said i wanted. To be caught by girls. I mean said that if guy or girl can tell they both don't gave me signs of the disgust or get me in trouble. Just the same as wearing. Normal underwear

No it’s not the same as wearing regular underwear because you want to feel sexy while wearing diapers.

pamperluvs said:
No it’s not the same as wearing regular underwear because you want to feel sexy while wearing diapers.
Oh, come on. The purpose of a thong is to feel sexy in your underwear. I've worn thongs. Don't ask. I don't know what I was thinking, but, I wore them under clothes. As long as Makena doesn't show them off, or diaper wank in public. Same thing. Let me look back and see if I can understand Makena's question. I think I spot an organic communication issue in Makena's brain, to be clear, perseverative thought loops, common in ASD. He well maybe stuck asking what seems like the same question, because, people aren't understanding the question, or, he's not understanding the answer. It's like he hasn't the right words. I know. That makes things hard. Asking, "Do you mean, a, b, or c," can be helpful. Yes, it's leading, but, we aren't in court.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, Makena, dear, as long as your diaper is under your clothes, no one can tell. Make sure there's enough room in the seat of your pants, and you're fine. Is the crinkle bothering you? My ears are hyper sensitive to certain sounds. Try using the jingle of your keys, or a sound you can tolerate, to drown it out.

When you say you don't understand the comfortable of wearing diapers in public, do you mean you don't understand how to get comfortable wearing in public? Do you mean you don't understand why you're still not comfortable wearing in public? Discomfort keeps happening, until we know we're safe. Do what you can to let yourself know you're safe. Enough room for diapers in the pants you wear, making sure they're covered, drowning out the sound, so it can't bother you, and no one else can hear it, though, I seriously doubt anyone cares, and, if they do laugh and point, they have problems, not you, those things can all help. Did I understand you right?

Last edited:
No way will I show off my diapers. Next I am think about the male vs female. Thing is males make me feel like I will get caught and gay. Girls more open and just want them to just be so he is wearing. A diaper so what. Not ewww and get away fast. But I do have the get rid of the negative thoughs

makena43 said:
No way will I show off my diapers. Next I am think about the male vs female. Thing is males make me feel like I will get caught and gay. Girls more open and just want them to just be so he is wearing. A diaper so what. Not ewww and get away fast. But I do have the get rid of the negative thoughs
So, males feel more overtly like bullies, and girls feel less apt to bother you? Boys tend to bully differently than girls, but, female bullies are still bullies. They tend not to care, until they find out something they can bully you with, but when they do, they tend to attack people emotionally, and it's not just, "Oh, how gay, gross, run away," the way a guy would. That's easier, because, if you're straight, you can laugh it off. Female bullies tend to hurt feelings in a way you can't just shake off. I'm glad you haven't run into any mean girls, but, a bully is a bully.

Try thinking, "You'd make fun of someone for their underwear? You must be so sad. It must be hard not having anything better to do."

I think comfortable is when I can be out in public and not be embarrassing. I was wonder how and why I can't. Get comfortable. Other than what everyone says you have to spend hours wearing in public. And it might take years
I think your right about females once they pick on something. They go for your ego. I will using your. Last tip in your last message

Just keep practicing, until the discomfort stops. It will. It takes time. Be kind to your ears, by drowning out the crinkle, be kind to everyone by covering them up. A solid color 1sie, with pants over top, can't be accidentally lifted up, so, they'll never show.

I notice when I am working in diapers I don't hear anything. Its the diaper butt and lifting boxes and working close to Co workers. And lastly walking abit funny . I keep on forcing me to walk normal. I think I have to. Put on a diaper before leaving house. Because of one bathroom for one.guy is not good plus the lockers are inpostion for people to see and see you walk to the restroo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back