• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustMite

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hey.

I'm Blue.

Sometimes people call me Green Beans.

I've been here for years. I left twice, but I'm back. I figured I'd give it another try.

I (still) have a hard time accepting myself as AB/DL. But I want to, I want to so bad. I want to make little friends that I can connect with and just be carefree and have fun. I want to try harder to interact with others, and not push people away like I have a horrible habit of doing. I just want to finally be myself.

My little age is anywhere from one to probably eight. It often varies.

I enjoy art and being creative. I don't really know what else to write. What else would you like to know?

Welcome back! And it's ok to try again, we're glad to have you back.

Thankies!

DustMite said:
Hey.

I'm Blue.

Sometimes people call me Green Beans.

I've been here for years. I left twice, but I'm back. I figured I'd give it another try.

I (still) have a hard time accepting myself as AB/DL. But I want to, I want to so bad. I want to make little friends that I can connect with and just be carefree and have fun. I want to try harder to interact with others, and not push people away like I have a horrible habit of doing. I just want to finally be myself.

My little age is anywhere from one to probably eight. It often varies.

I enjoy art and being creative. I don't really know what else to write. What else would you like to know?

Hey! We were friends when you were mustard fairy. I've been chatting with Bethany on discord. Maybe you should join?

Welcome back, sorry you are having a hard time accepting your AB/DL side, perhaps just remember it doesn't define you, it's just a hobby/stress reliever that hurts no-one and helps yourself,,,

Scaramouche said:
Hey! We were friends when you were mustard fairy. I've been chatting with Bethany on discord. Maybe you should join?

I remember. I'm still kinda new to Discord but I'm getting the hang of it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Pete67 said:
Welcome back, sorry you are having a hard time accepting your AB/DL side, perhaps just remember it doesn't define you, it's just a hobby/stress reliever that hurts no-one and helps yourself,,,

I try. It's a lot easier said than done, but I have hope that maybe one day I won't feel so bad. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back