Making diapers tamper proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
bambinod said:
Nice, are those available in youth / adult sizes also?

Yes they go up to a size 20 in you which will fit the average sized adult 5'9-5'10", 170-190lbs....

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Yes they go up to a size 20 in you which will fit the average sized adult 5'9-5'10", 170-190lbs....

"average" in Oz maybe ;) I'm bigger than the average munchkin

If you wish to do this while out and about in public try a wrestling singlet. Works like a Onezie but no snaps in the crotch. Does not allow access to the diaper unless you take it completely off. Amazon has non sport singlets at reasonable prices.

or to the extreme Gorilla Duct Tape with superglue addition you aint going to be able to remove the diapers for good. just a brainstorm idea only.

bambinod said:
Also found this, replace your little's belt with...

View attachment 30565

http://www.priceplunge.com/Product/6453

I was just thinking a little more on this... I did order one and will have to see how it works when I get it, but if it can be locked easily, if you were to say... attach it with the "buckle" in back instead of in front, it would be easy to mix up the combination blindly, but you may very well need someone's help to unlock it even if you knew the combination.

I also found that you can only get one at that price. If you want another one, it's regular price. (+$2 iirc) Still pretty cheap.

bambinod said:
Also found this, replace your little's belt with...

View attachment 30565

http://www.priceplunge.com/Product/6453

FYI that link is $5.99, saves you a few bucks from the usual site price and is free ship. :)

Sadly, rotary wheel locks like this are incredibly easy to break open. Just gently pull them apart to put tension on the numbered wheels. Slowly turn each number until the wheel becomes loose. This is the correct number combination for that wheel. Repeat for each other number wheel, and you'll "break" the code in under a minute.

Slomo said:
Sadly, rotary wheel locks like this are incredibly easy to break open. Just gently pull them apart to put tension on the numbered wheels. Slowly turn each number until the wheel becomes loose. This is the correct number combination for that wheel. Repeat for each other number wheel, and you'll "break" the code in under a minute.

You a locksmith? how did you find that out?

Slomo said:

Well this isn't about being say, secure from unattended theft. If you really wanted to take off your pants you could just get out a scissors (to use on the belt, OR the pants!)

It's about making it secure from a practical point of view. "velvet handcuffs" if you prefer.

xpluswearer said:
You a locksmith? how did you find that out?

Long ago I had to borrow my brother's bike to get to school one day. He told me the combination in the morning, but by the afternoon I had forgotten it. I was playing with the combinations to see if I could remember it, and that's when I noticed how easy it was to get past the lock.

I later tried it out on a different lock of the same kind, and found it too was just as easy. I then tried it on a luggage lock of a similar design, and got the same easy hack. It turns out they are all based on the same principles, and are all easy to get past.

Here, this page explains it better.
https://lock-picking.wonderhowto.com/how-to/crack-combination-bike-lock-under-30-seconds-160666/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back