Crinkle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wearing 24/7 for 14 years and off and on my entire life. I've never had this happen to me. But, maybe its because I probably look like I'm going to kick your ass if you so much as glance my direction. Ha.

If this story is true then one or more could also be true:
  1. She wears diapers or knows someone who does.
  2. She really noticed your diapered butt instead of hearing your diaper.
  3. She was trying to start a conversation about diaper wearing with you. Gutsy, I'll admit.

I have worn thicker diapers (Abena M4, ConfiDry 24/7) in public on numerous occasions, and no one has ever noticed them. As others have stated, this woman probably knows something about wearing diapers if she noticed the crinkle in such a place. Admittedly, things have gotten to the point where I wouldn't care if someone noticed me wearing a diaper; I would have probably thanked her and tried to continue on with the conversation she was trying to start.

was more challenging in College when I had to wear Green backed Depends and the Attends with that perfumey smell. people could hear ya coming and the tell tale sound of plastic diaper meeting the chair as you sit for class and if you shift in your chair too.
Also getting into Hotel shuttle vans hopefully you can get the shotgun seat otherwise you are smashing your backside into peoples faces attempting to get to the seats in the back your diaper is crinkling like fireworks on the 4th of July noises..
Now recently with the Abri Form X Plus L 4 and the Dry 24-7's and the DC Amor & Idyl Walking in the hotel hall ways people do look back when they walk past. Or in the Library a month ago was bending down to get a book and there was another person not too far from me must of heard the crinkle and came over and asked if they could help me get the book. and of course walking in the library you can clearly hear it.

I love a nice crinkle. I don't know if I'd be more embarrassed or secretly pleased if someone noticed the sound.

Never happened to me but I always wear a pair of slightly oversize noisy athletic pants - Adidas, for example.... the swish easily masks the crinkle! I have certainly had people say things to me though. For example, as I was checking out of Walgreens once with several packs of Depends the guy on the checkout said 'Boy, when you need these you really need 'em, ay?' That really caught me off guard - I smiled and said 'yeah.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back