Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABDL for folks over 50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooda

May the "force" of acceptance be with you
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi,

I'm new here and I'm 61 years old. I was wondering if there might be any place within this forum-site where older folks such as myself (say for folks over 50) might come together to discuss their experiences with being ABDL's?

Thanks,

Yooda

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I found the "Mature Topics" area, but that didn't seem to be such a place. Specifically I'm looking for a place within this forum-site where folks such as myself, who have been ABDL's for say 30 or 40 years, might be able to talk with one another about their experiences of being ABDL's over the years. Thanks, Yooda

Hi Kenn,
Thanks for the link. Much appreciated. You were right. Not very active. Oh well, I guess I'll start a little blog about being an older ABDL instead at An Older ABDL Making the Best of It.

Yooda

Hi Yooda! Welcome from another older Star Wars fan. :) I see you have already been active in the threads here. That's great! Participation is what makes this site work. I look forward to seeing you around more.

Thanks for the warm welcome Scaramouche,

I hope so too!

Yooda

Hi Yooda! And welcome. My experience with groups on ADISC is that they don't see a lot of traffic. Most of the conversations occur in threads. I suggest just starting a thread in the AB/DL section and seeing who drops in. What sort of things do you want to talk about? Hope to see you around

Tig.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Yooda said:
Hi Kenn,
Thanks for the link. Much appreciated. You were right. Not very active. Oh well, I guess I'll start a little blog about being an older ABDL instead at An Older ABDL Making the Best of It.

Yooda

Hi, yooda. a wet warm wonderful welcome. I remember Kenn's tag from the DPF days. "and rearrange the furniture." I got three more years for 60. Born a baby, never really stopped being a baby.
Like Ophelia's dad as described by Hamlet, told his friends from college that he was a great baby, his friend said "it's thought to be a blessing to return to one's swaddling cloth" (diapers) and Hamlet said, "but he never left them". That was the most fun part of the whole story, The rest of the play was pretty dark. Doesn't make what a baby's physical age. We're still babies.

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
Hi Yooda! Welcome from another older Star Wars fan. :) I see you have already been active in the threads here. That's great! Participation is what makes this site work. I look forward to seeing you around more.

It's almost a fast track to being considered a geezer if you remember not being able to go to the first Star Wars movie showing because you didn't have the bread to go! "The Beatles? Like, weren't they Paul McCarthy's old backup band, you know? With like Ringo Harrison and Julian's dad and I like forget the other two's names but you remember them? Dude, you must be really OLD...!"

LittleSissieJolie said:
... first Star Wars movie showing because you didn't have the bread to go! "The Beatles? Like, weren't they Paul McCarthy's old backup band, you know? With like Ringo Harrison and Julian's dad and I like forget the other two's names but you remember them? Dude, you must be really OLD...!"

My brother took me to the first Star wars and I'm not as old as you are! :p

Shakespeare? Wow! Excellent to integrate him into diaperhood. :)

Hi LittleSissieJolie,

Julian's dad. What was his dad's name again? Eek, oy vey! I guess I must be about ready to break out a cane and walker about now! (My dad already does use a cane and I guess I'm next.)

Kewl ref to Hamlet. So this "stuff" has been around for a couple of years? Yes I remember DPF and old Tommy. I've been around the edges of the ABDL world since those days, but never participated in Tommy's forums. Way back in the 90's I had a website I called the "Infantilist Support Network." My secret hope back then, which I didn't share with anyone, was that by running this website, eventually I might gain enough understanding of it to be able to put it behind me. This obviously proved futile, or else I wouldn't be here introducing myself today!

That old clunky and slightly misguided website may have been, on some level, the 1990's predecessor of ADISC, which I feel does a much much better job of supporting infantilists, by the way. Here is a link to an archive of the site that somebody made: Infantilists Support Network .

Unlike probably the majority of ABDL's I've never really accepted my ABDL side as being at the "core" of who I really am. Yes, it is undeniably a part of my own personal "human reality" and I've finally come to accept that, but in my view, neither is being straight or gay, left handed or right handed, etc. etc. etc, part of the "core" of who I really am. I hope you get my drift here.... And I hope I'm not drifting too much here....

At the "core" of each of us, is something truly psychedelic daddeo!! Now I know I'm drifting!!! Better put a lid on it.

Thanks for the kewl post,

Yooda

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Little2Roo, the groups seem a bit slower in general. I'm really appreciating this thread so far! Am glad to be here!!

Yooda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back