Real accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember one time I was over at a family friend's house because my parents had to leave the house for a very long time and the family friend, who we'll call N, couldn't drive yet. Well N, my sister and I were having fun but then I realized that I had to go. However, before I could N showed my sister and I a cool game that some of you might have heard of called, Club Penguin. So he was doing this mini-game where you had to catch bags of flower and there were obstacles, one of which was an anvil and when the anvil landed on the penguin it'd show a very fun animation. My 6-7ish year old mind thought that was the funniest thing ever so I kept laughing and N, who loved attention btw, kept messing up and showing the animation over and over. So I had peed myself while laughing and it was very bad, like whole crotch area dark on light grey sweatpants bad. Thankfully nothing got on the floor, and i even managed to hide it from N, but when my parents picked us up they asked where we wanted to go for dinner and I had to show them why I couldn't go. Really embarrassed from that day, but tbh it probably inspired a ton of my abdl fantasies and I would even go as far as to say it was one thing that kicked it off.

Yes! I remember club penguin and the snow fun with the anvil. I never had any accident with it though. I wonder what ever happened to my sweet little puffles?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Many years ago I wore an Attends disposable while traveling. Woke up in the middle of the night due to something I ate not agreeing with me. 1/2 way to the bathroom and in the dark I decided to try to turn on a light first and suddenly realized I was at that break point. My further hesitation to try and hold it left me with the quick acceptance I could not make it to the bathroom within a millisecond and I lost it in my diaper standing right there. Since I was in a diaper I just went back to bed and within about 10 minutes another wave hit me and I filled my backside even further. I was actually glad I had a diaper on and satisfied I went to sleep but the cleanup the next morning with the smell was not good.

Another time while flying I was not wearing any protection and I went to the bathroom after getting off a flight. It was only after I was zipping up did I notice the softball size wet spot on my jeans. I must have let loose a bit while sleeping on the plane and did not notice it. I tied my jacket around my waist and was mad since my PULs were in my carry on but I had not put them on at the departure airport. Wearing my plastic underpants now while flying is normal for me even though I rarely have an accident during the day (even if I nap). I did wake up once on flight with the feeling of a stream coming out into my underwear but thankfully it was only a few drops and I had my PUL pants on.

It was a friday afternoon a couple of years ago, at the end of a long week of classes and a couple tough days at the internship. All I wanted to do was take a nap and relax, so I strapped on a diaper and did just that. I was lucky that I put a diaper on because, for whatever reason, an hour later I woke in a wet diaper. This had not happen since I was 3 and has not happened since, so I don't know. But I was diapered which meant my sheets were dry, so it is all good.

Last edited:
Well not really an accident but the first time I bought diapers i was very excited and put one on in the parking lot of the store that i had bought them at, Like I said I was excited and after getting it on i started to pee just a little and everything seamed good, Did I mention that i was excited , well after peeing just a little I started to really let go and I ended up sticking out the top and pee shot up and out all over my shirt front , I couldn't stop and ended up very very wet.

Annoyingly frequent: my fibromyalgia means I have a lot of pain and fatigue, so after work I need to rest quite badly. Often the first thing I do when I get home is lie down for a nap. The problems are

1) I have slightly deadened sensation, and don't notice the need to pee until it's pretty urgent
2) I sleep HARD, and wake incredibly slowly

This leads to me wetting myself in the middle of the day during my nap, and it's often a HUGE one. And usually I end up having one that night, too.

I no longer nap without padding.

While on a liquid diet for abdominal surgery a few years ago, I was wearing a diaper and out and about in town...shopping. I felt the urge to poop, but nothing super strong. I was on my last stop and was heading home within a half hour. I typically have sphincters of IRON and can hold anything for a very very long time. But in this one case, and I’m assuming it had something to do with my liquid diet, I could not hold it. I got in the car and the very very loose stool just kind of oozed out and I couldn’t stop it no matter how hard I squeezed. It didn’t hurt. But it was unpleasant. I was glad I was wearing a diaper at the time - but it was by no means intentional...far from it. I generally dont like messing in any case! I’m not sure if some people who are fecal incontinent have this kind of phenomenon when they have accidents. But it was definitely a strange sensation not being able to stop myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its a good job you were wearing proper pants under your shorts, not a jockstrap!

I had a genuine accident a few weeks ago. I am taking painkillers which give me bad constipation, and which I try to mitigate with laxatives, but its hard to get the balance right. I was in bed half asleep, thought it was a fart but felt something warm and wet. It wasn't too bad, and as I had been expecting something like that might happen I had pants on under my pyjamas, though no pad or anything like that.

One time, I was with my friend Marisa as we were walking through Wal-Mart because she wanted Liquor and they were the only place open. Basically, I tried to fart as her and I were looking at bottles, and I started filling up my underwear by force of habit forgetting that I wasn't with somebody and forgetting that I wasn't wearing a diaper. I was wearing a regular pear of white briefs and I pooped in them for a solid 20 seconds. I didn't really debate whether I should tell her or not because she was going to smell it soon and I'd have to change before we left the store anyway, and she still heard it happen anyway. Her eyes widened as she began to laugh and put her hands over her mouth. I blushed just as I finished pushing the last little bit out, on purpose because why even hold it at that point.

Also, she doesn't know I wear diapers, so I told her there was no reason, I just accidentally went. But this was only half accident, I usually poop my pants on purpose.

Recently I stopped at this park to walk my dog who was making noises that he had to go. So I pull in and start walking him around in the rain when I sharted (wet fart with mess). Luckily I was wearing at the time and I actually had wipes and diapers in my vehicle.

The restrooms at this park were more of a permanent outhouse type and not lit up at all. So I changed in the cold and dark restroom. Though if it was warm out, I'm sure the aroma in there would be unpleasant.

Over the past year I've been having the dream that I get up and go to the bathroom to pee but I'm actually still asleep. I usually wake up in time to stop, but a few weeks ago I completely wet the bed. I'm pretty sure it has to do with my medication that makes me pee frequently; so I started wearing my Goodnites to bed, especially when I sleep over at my friends and know I'm going to have a long enough rest that I may have "the dream".

I swear, sometimes I'll be in the middle of a normal dream and then I find a place to pee, randomly and the dream feels extremely real.

- - - Updated - - -

...and of course starts happen, unfortunately. Happened to me one day while spending the weekend at my buddies house. Thankfully nobody was around. I cleaned up and threw out my underwear outside in the bin, hahaha! I told about it a few months later and we had a laugh. 😀

Having suffered with ulcerative colitis for 21 years i've had my fair share of messy accidents. None of them much fun. When i was younger, late teens early 20's, having bowel problems kind of ruins your life. Your mates are able to make snap decisions about staying out overnight whilst i'm left worrying about my early morning multiple noisy and smelly toilet trips.
Wearing nappies at that age was a 'home only' activity and occasional lone public affair. I certainly didn't mix it with my friends or work colleagues.
The finale of my suffering prior to surgical bowel removal meant wearing every day as i couldn't leave the house without protection.
After my surgery and stoma removal i'd wake from sleeping feeling stool slipping out of my newly repaired anus. My partner was aware of this but still didn't approve of nappy wearing at this time even though clinically and medically it would have been beneficial to my recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back