I Love New Goodnites Fall, no im not talking 40%, Read Thred

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefurealfriends

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yea, So as many know Goodnites have been going through some changes.
So any way my job keeps me aware of new changes. And as we know Hulk just came out. Its on most store shelves now, But with this comes with come change as well. As we know they keep making them softer, but they seam to be fitting better and better. I mean, they remind me more and more of depend men underwear. These new one's.(sent from factory 11-7-2017) say on the package
8-14 but they feel more like a 18-20. They still ride right below my back jeans line(which is one of there selling points), but the front is higher coming up to my belly button even after a light watering. The designs are the same with slightly nicer printing, but there stretch is well i love it its been getting better with the April)(june and early to late nov batch.

Put it this way ( these feel like something you would give a high school student who is wetting the bed). 13-18. They look like the underwear my mom got me in the 10th grade but there diapers. Like there trying to be like dads Hanes briefs. Just thinking about it makes me want to wet more.....
there men's depends but junior.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i know people will rant about how goodnites are for kids. But It's like saying my mom could not use baby diapers
on our lab, which she wore for years she just cut a hole in the back.

I should also put; smashing a beer and going in goodnites is not what there for.
I have over flow incontinence and issues with leakage. And my bladder will automatically release urine when it too full i don't flood them unless its for fun.
so i never have problems with leakage and my goodnites are wet all the time.

You are contradictng yourself. A lot. You say their size in a max 14, but feels like a max 20. Then you also say they ride even lower than your belt/jeans line, but extend up to your belly button. (Note, the front and back waistbands are going to be at the same height). They are pullups, which you say look like underwear, but also say they are actually diapers. Uh no, they are pullups.

And the biggest contradiction yet is you say you have overflow incontinence with leakage issues, but leakage is never a problem. So what is it then?

Seriously, an adult who is truly incontinent is not going to be using a kids pullup. They are vastly undersized, and have an absorpion rate and capacity that is greatly undersized for an adult bladder. It's fine if you're just pretending, and a goodnite is all you need, but please stop insulting those of us who actually do have incontinence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back