Crinklz diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I should have asked on here before I ordered them. What does everyone think of Crinklz brand diapers? I purchased 60 for 89$ from Northshore.

Sounds a good price.

I have only tried the current ones that have the double tape system and no taping panel.

I found they are absorbent and comfy as the positives.

Negatives though are they seemed to me to be very old fashioned. Kinda daggy and a bit saggy, no taping panel, boxer shaped and big floppy with the bottom tapes very far away from the top is the opposite of what I personally like.

The pattern is cartoony and stark but not ugly.

Don’t get me wrong though I do think they are a worthwhile diaper on the market and hope you love them.

Maybe we should only love something for what it is rather than dislike it for what it’s not.

rideoflife1000 said:
I should have asked on here before I ordered them. What does everyone think of Crinklz brand diapers? I purchased 60 for 89$ from Northshore.

They're a (usually much more expensive) printed version of BetterDry. They have a unique fit and use a lot of fine sap to produce a huge swell when wet. They've also got supertall leak guards and seem to be very effective for side sleepers. Capacity is pretty high. Northshore's price on them is pretty cheap, most other places charge a lot more for the printed version. (I've seen them marked up as much as 50%) It looks like the non-print are about $10 cheaper by the case.

They are awesome! And yea, Northshore just picked it up as our US distributor- as of December 1st. Plus, only a $10 add for the prints now too. Got me some Crinklz coming. :)

They're pretty good in my opinion. The only complaint I have is weak tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back