Laser Hair Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy21

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I signed up for a free consultation for laser hair removal of all pubic and anal hair. I'm going to show up in a diaper. Should be fun.

Anyone do that before?

Buddy21 said:
I'm going to show up in a diaper. Should be fun.

why? that's so unnecessary

They'll probably ask you to remove it lol

Aderth60 said:
They'll probably ask you to remove it lol
Bare it and share it, so they can prepare for it !if the laser is moved wrong you could lose your shlong.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Bare it and share it, so they can prepare for it !if the laser is moved wrong you could lose your shlong.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Wrong kind of laser. The light waves emitted are not absorbed by skin (which has water in it), or lighter colored pigments (suchs as blond or grey hair, or caucasian skin). The laser they use is simply not capable of damaging the skin unless you hold the laser to one spot for a long enough time.

I wish I could afford that. Dang near takes me a hour with a Norleco shaver my chest, arms, legs & private parts and upper back area while emptying it out about 6 times. If I could get that laser removal I would not have to shave again no mo body hair for good! shoot they would need 55 gallon drum of wax if they were to do a waxing on me my hair grows like a weed in a garden.

Does it stop hair from growing back too?

PQNY said:
Does it stop hair from growing back too?

Yes, and no. Laser hair removal only works on dark hairs that are currently growing. See, some hairs naturally go into a dormant state every month or so. During this time they do not grow, and are effectively "hardened" from being killed off by the laser. This is why you always have to go back for several treatments in a row (and why it is so expensive). Yes it stops them from re-growing, permanently, but to only the ones that are growing when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back