• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

xBubona's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Bubu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
xBubona ABDL Story

As some of you read my introduction I hinted at my story I was going to tell. Well here’s my story. Over the course of my short life. For most of it I’ve known that I loved diapers I developed a sexual bond with them while do an uncommon drug, coupled with having privacy and diapers on hand at the same time. Few things to note before starting.

I do carry one slight mental health problem I’m ADD this piece of information is good to know as it probably is what helped push me deeper down the rabbit hole.

I also have blood sister and 3 adopted sisters.
My diaper fetish probably started around the time I was in Kindergarten. Being young and not a clue what was going on. One day I found a diaper soiled in the trash. Put it on my stuffed animal and took it home I don’t recall why. Boy did mom have a cow.

Time moved on my parents became involved in the Foster Care system. We had plenty of babies & bedwetters in and out of the house diapers were plentiful. As I progressed through elementary school I acquired this TMNT draw string bag. I finally decided to take some diapers one day and experiment. This went on for a while until one-day mom became suspicious of the smell.

My mother went through my room with a fine-tooth comb. She finally found the used diapers. She waited to have a conversation with me till later that night. At this point I think this is where things in life started to turn for me. The conversation centered around why I would do something like this, and if it was something I enjoyed. With this being my first real conformation in life I locked up and couldn’t convey why I did it. I knew deep down that I enjoyed the warmth there was no way I could tell my mother that. So I stayed locked up verbally and emotionally about it. She finally gave up trying to figure out what I was thinking. This was first of many episodes. My mother had been trying to understand how to work with a kid who had ADD bless her heart.
As time progressed and the parents moved away from the foster care business after adopting 3 girls. 2 of the 3 had bed wetting issues. The 3rd was still a baby around my middle school years. More time passes and the diapers become less and less. Missing diapers that once went unnoticed now had lots of attention. So instead at that time in my feeble mind I figured oh hey I will use these pad liners I found in the bathroom to satisfy my needs. During this time, I would randomly come home to a conversation about my use of diapers and panty liners.

Between middle school and high school we opted to take in a set of 3 kids that needed a home they stayed with us for a while and was the last set of foster kids I can remember. Well high school comes, and by the start of my sophomore year school I felt like I had been ran over, punched in it the gut and left for dead. 2 weeks leading up to the start of school. A last set of foster kids were adopted out that had been with us for a while. I had grown really attached to them. Mom & Dad were getting a divorce. Older foster sister that once lived with us and I looked up to committed suicide. It was a really rough year. After graduation I moved out, I partied, I went back to tech trade school for 1 year after too much partying.

By this point I’m about 20 years old and I end up with a job servicing a Point of Sales system across the country. I was finally alone. During the first few months this loneliness turned into even more experimentation. I finally bought my first package of diapers. During this time, I was doing an uncommon but legal drug at the time. Something came over me one night. During an episode while on the drug I put on a diaper. I overly enjoyed the feelings that came from it. At this point if there was any doubt the future of myself and diapers it disappeared.

Well shortly afterwards (couple months) one of my close girlfriends needed some help and she came to live with me. After driving to pick her up back home. I realized oh shit. I have these diapers in my house. This is the once and only time I ever did the “Purge Walk” Her stay didn’t last long maybe 6 months as she was on the internet and found a boyfriend.

After my friend left I wound up finding myself headed to a random job south of where I lived. My cousin lived in the vicinity and I figured I would see if he wanted to have lunch. Well as things would play out one of his friends had lost power and their son had become scared asked if he could come over. This was about 6 months after turning 21. Well he asked if I had some time to spare and I obliged. Well upon arrival there was this lady who came back from California out of a pretty nasty relationship (I learned this later). As it approached time to leave she ended up riding with us back to my work truck.

We both gassed up our vehicles as his lady friend went inside. I told him she was hot, and one thing led to another I left with her number. Well within a month and a $1500 cell bill to boot she moved in with me.

Time fly fasts, in about a year we have our first kid prior to doing so I disclosed my desire to wear and enjoy diapers. I knew I had to bring it up at some point more would be in the house soon. YIKES. As I would have expected she would have questions. YIKES. She did. I locked up. Knowing I had to talk about it. I tried to be calm and collected as I possibly could be. She could tell I was extremely nervous. We talked for a while. With basic questions like. Do you pee, or do #2 or both? Why do you enjoy it. Etc. I got her a basic understanding of my needs. That was a small relief. As I knew I still had to do the deed in front of her. Already shy and timid but under pressure this was not good. I finally suck it up, and buy a pack. One day at random I put one on just before bed. My wife let me be who I was. She was very reserved about this and rightfully so. It was taboo and we were about to have a kid. Over the course of time. My wife and I had many conversations surrounding diapers and what it’s like. I was extremely slow with this process as I knew to much information could upset and unravel everything I’ve worked up to.

I kept trying to get her to participate in many different forms. Time goes on. She becomes curious and is slow to warm up to the idea. All the while I’m here wetting diapers and sleeping in them. I casually ask her to join me in various activities. At times I get a response “this is just not my thing”. Other times it was curiosity.

During the last 13 years I’ve tried to help my wife find her “Fantasy” by talking to her about what she wants to do differently during our time. Well recently she was getting frustrated how some things looked on her. So on a casual whim I started to show her some rompers that I thought would look good on her. She started to agree and even picked out some she thought were cute. “Yes HUGE Win big smile is on my face all day”. Things quickly progressed. Knowing that I made some advances. I asked her if she wanted to try a paci. We each got pacis. Started with store bought no need for a nuk 5 if this was going to flame out quickly. Week goes buy we have a Nuk 5 on order. She got hers yesterday. I get mine today yey.

While we’ve still not gotten her a romper/onesie yet. She certainly has taken on her own ABDL persona now. She enjoys her Nuk from time to time. Not as much as I enjoy mine. She’s tried on diapers with me. We’ve both cuddled up with each other. We do have quite the collection of paci, diapers, and my first footed pjs. YES, I missed them from my childhood. We also got a very sturdy lock box to keep our kids at bay.

I realize that in the end I’m very fortunate to have the wife I do. Not many in this community will be this fortunate. By no means has it been an easy journey. I started with a lot of risk. The reward in the end has more than paid off. My wife is awesome and is my rock. I also know that things could have unraveled at any given moment for any given reason. Now that she’s participating that is less likely. I feel very happy. To the point that I have a shit eaten grin on my face almost all day. I do not give a hoot what anyone else thinks regardless of what they see or know.

From my life’s journey. These are the emotions that I’ve come across. In some cases, you can learn to counteract them with direct opposite. The biggest piece of advice I can offer from my perspective. Be prepared. If you are not prepared to address questions about AB/DL fantasy it allows one to prejudge or form an opinion without your input. While it’s easier said than done. If you handle a tense situation with confidence, then the receiving party tends to be a little more accepting.

Guilt – You have not chosen this life. It’s something you’ve learned. Embrace it for what it is.

Fear of the Unknown & Rejection– No one cares until they find out. Certain situation requires them to be addressed sooner than later. While others may require a little more TLC to grow and be nurtured. There is bound to be a situation that simply cannot be overcome you must decide what’s more important to you. Life of Misery and being repressed, or a life of enjoyment. I’ve decided a life of enjoyment is most important to me.

Unsure, doubtful, and pessimistic – Walk in buy those diapers. Just like people never question the use of a “service dog” they will not question why you are buying diapers. I elect to get no sack. I grab and walk.

As an example of preparedness to tackle my next challenge I foresee will be my paci in public or if my kids find it. Both situations have the same response. While it’s none of their business. I will brush it off with a simple answer. I’m an ex-smoker. I get nervous tend to chew on things. Pens, Caps to Pens, other hard plastics. This has damaged my teeth and dentist wants me to stop or use something different. So I found these decided to see if they help or not.
I let my wife read this up till this line. I wish she would join the forum and post her experience on the opposite end of the spectrum. As this side tends to have the most questions. I could see it as being beneficial to that group. She is still playing around with her world. That probably ways off. As you can see it took me at least 13 years to get to where we are at today.

xBubona

That is quite a story. My only question is you have it in the fiction:stories section. If this is a true story, I would copy and paste it to your intro and ask the mods (push the " ! " button) to have this one removed. If it is fiction, then it is a good story.

I agree. I was just trying to figure out where best to move it to, but you're right: Intros is best.

That's a good question. It was 2 am when I posted it. So I just posted it somewhere. If a kid could move it yo the appropriate sub fourmn that would be great.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back