Not open for further replies.

Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, i need help figuring out this sizing chart. i cant make heads nor tails of it and i really don't wanna guess it just in case i get it wrong.

h0JUWum

https://imgur.com/h0JUWum

I must admit, I don't understand "waist small or wide". I know with women's clothes, waist and hip size are two different sizes with the hip measurement being greater than the waist, in most cases. Measurements are given in centimeters and inches, obviously, and sizes are also given in ages suggesting that the pjs are made for children.

That said, if you can figure out height and waist size, I think you can approximate what size to buy.

Which bit are you struggling with?

They are likely referring to your body frame shape. Some people are very tall, but can have a small frame size waist. Others can be very short, but with a wide frame waist size. Scale those two people so they have the same overall waist measurement, and you will still have two very different types of fittings.

They are asking, do you have a small body frame, or a wide body frame. This is in relation to the first measurement of overall body height- as in how tall or short you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back