Diapers are no longer sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
Masturbating or getting turned on by a diaper doesn't make diapers purely sexual.

if it doesnt happen too often

Slomo said:
This is actually, extremely, common. When we only get a seldom or rare chance to wear a diaper, it often triggers that "excitement" at the same time. This is why so many get being a diaper lover confused with being a diaper fetish. Once we finally get the chance to wear for long periods of time though most finally realise being a dl actually isn't based on sexual feelings after all.

Just chock up this new experience for you, you're all the more wiser now.

I'm starting to see things your way Slomo. When I started my young life, aged 3, as a Diaper lover, wetter and collector, I was pre-pubscent and diapers had NOTHING to do with sex. If being a diaper lover is an identity and not a choice, then the sexualized part is minor or less than the comfort security part. Last time I was out for the day. I found the wetting to be intoxicating. Not sexual. I did masturbate when I got home and into a fresh diaper, BUT, the part I dwelled on was wetting while driving in the car and changing in the solo person unisex bathroom. For me it may not be a fetish. Query: Are there those in the community who did not start young and for them it is really is a fetish?

My love for incontinence nappies has become more comfort and security than sexual. It started very sexual, my whole sexual arousal was based solely around wearing and wetting will elements of being forced to wear them because of incontinence. I noticed that my sexual arousal towards them slowed down some years after starting antipsychotics, as they increased my arousal decreased. I stopped getting erections and I didn't find this a problem because I'm not interested in a intimate relationship with anybody. I went a year without hardly masturbating or wearing.

I'm in the early days of wearing 24/7 and my relationship with nappies has totally changed. I find them very comforting. It's not sexual anymore for me.

extremecomfy said:
I'm starting to see things your way Slomo. When I started my young life, aged 3, as a Diaper lover, wetter and collector, I was pre-pubscent and diapers had NOTHING to do with sex. If being a diaper lover is an identity and not a choice, then the sexualized part is minor or less than the comfort security part. Last time I was out for the day. I found the wetting to be intoxicating. Not sexual. I did masturbate when I got home and into a fresh diaper, BUT, the part I dwelled on was wetting while driving in the car and changing in the solo person unisex bathroom. For me it may not be a fetish. Query: Are there those in the community who did not start young and for them it is really is a fetish?

Exactly! "Based on" and "include" are nowhere near the same. Most don't even seem to realize the distinction too.

Though yes, there most certainly are some here who got into diapers at or after puberty, and even need diapers in order to reach climax. SD (sexual diaper fetishes) is definitely a real thing. Unfortunately it just get confused with DL (diaper love) to easily because of all the misinformation and misbeliefs out there. Cirrecting this has bee an uphill battle, but I'm glad to see it keeps paying off.

LittleJess said:
Cyproterone acetate itself kills erections and makes you infertile, after 3 months you don't produce any seamen and you become pretty much infertile. (has a half life of 36 hours or something). from the transgender girls I've talked to, i'll never get erect again. (only in the breasts)

The libido and erectile function vary wildly among AMAB (assigned male at birth) individuals. I lost nocturnal and morning erections after a few days on 100mg of cyproterone acetate daily, but I never had any difficulty obtaining an erection when desired. They did go away faster when I had them if I didn't act on it. On a whole I would say it lowered my libido by 80%, but did not eliminate it.

There are reports of many trans women who have sky high libidos after adding in a form of estradiol. Sometimes it takes a few months before this occurs. If you move on to orchi or SRS to replace your cypro, you may find things change there too. Cypro has a lot of effects beyond just blocking testosterone. The big one is depression that sneaks up on you, and you don't realize it was there until you stop taking it. Doesn't happen to everyone, but it can happen.

Cis men with male testosterone levels report erections are impaired with either too little or too much estrogen in their bodies.

Erections themselves are a function of the parasympathetic nervous system, and are not dependent upon testosterone levels alone.

Everyone's gonna react differently, so keep that in mind before considering HRT as a way to treat hypersexuality.

In my case, just wearing 24/7 removed the sexual component of diapers for me, and I couldn't be happier about that development.

The debate is interesting about Cyproterone acetate killing erections. I hate getting them. I would feel much better if I didn't get erections at all. I'm asexual not bothered about sex. I like the thought of being impotent. I'm half way there because I never masturbate with a full erection, haven't for years. I don't find people attractive, you could have the most gorgeous man or women wearing a nappy and I wouldn't even find it arousing. I find thinking about incontinence very arousing but that has died down since I've gone 24/7 but I still occasionally get a half erection which I find annoying. If there is was a clean pill that you could take to lose all erection abilities I would take it or I would go abroad to Thailand to a sex reassignment place and have the nerves cut so I can't get erections anymore, if thats even possible?

Hmm... I never had cypro when I transitioned way back when, it was straight onto Premarin and Progesterone. Initial reaction was raging erections, that lasted hours at a time.

That did quite die off though after a few weeks.

I absolutely do not miss this bit of my anatomy or that effect, now just need to get rid of the nugget they left behind, that's now likely causing my IC issue.

extremecomfy said:

Yes there are people out there who didn't get into diapers until their adult years or teen years.

- - - Updated - - -

I think if you wear all the time, your feelings about it change because they become normal so I think your brain quits making a big deal about it. It's like when someone has their first baby, they are all excited about I and feel like they are dreaming when they hold their first child but the second time, they feel nothing and maybe feel relieved it's all over because they have been though it before so the excitement isn't there this time. I think it's true for anything. After you keep doing it, it becomes normal and the same feelings are not there.

- - - Updated - - -

But I am convinced there are people out there who actually enjoy the sexual feelings and the excitement diapers give them so they find wearing them all the time kills the enjoyment because they want to keep those feelings. So therefore they only wear them sometimes. Some wear them just to feel naughty and guilty because they enjoy that feeling while the rest of us didn't so that is why binge and purge cycles happen.

You guys made me question how many of us guys don't actually like getting a boner. I find them uncomfortable and irritating. Is it an abdl thing m

Diapers were never sexual to me. I'm not sure why, but I don't have sexual thoughts for people or even things.

Bronie07 said:
You guys made me question how many of us guys don't actually like getting a boner. I find them uncomfortable and irritating. Is it an abdl thing m

It's only uncomfortable for me if I am not already pointing up to begin with. Otherwise it's all well and good when I do become aroused.

Bronie07 said:

I didn't care for the random ones but they fade over time. Depending on circumstance, they might be annoying, awkward, embarrassing, physically uncomfortable, or sometimes fun. I'd be worried if I wasn't getting them from proper arousal. They're wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back