IN a Binge period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardener

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For several months now I have been unable to participate in indulging in what draws us to this site, for a variety of reasons. Primarily it's been the result of lack of alone time in the house, and since I'm 'in the closet' with my diaper wearing,math at is critical to me. Now things have gone back to more "normal" with entire days of having the house to myself. During this time my desire had waned anyway and I wasn't missing it.

However, now that I have the freedom, the desire is back as strong as ever, as I expected. So for the third time is a few days, as soon as the house was quiet I diapered up and am sitting here enjoying the feeling. Still dry this morning, but not for long.

I consider myself a DL only. My only AB tendency in my own mind is my strong preference for cloth diapers, pins, J &J powder, and plastic pants--which is what I grew up with. I've experimented with the bottles, baby food, pack, etc., but they do nothing for me. Using means I also need to get the laundry done and my activity items safely stored away before anyone comes home, so I need to break it off around 1 pm.

Try not to overdo it too much. A binge may seem great, but they always lead to a purge.

It sounds like you don't always wear a diaper- normally. So I'd recommend that tomorrow you just don't wear a diaper. Basically, just try and force yourself back into your normal wearing cycle/times.

Thanks, Slomo. I long ago learned to stop the purge cycle and just put things away until the urge that has to be itched returns. No, I'm not a "regular" wearer--just for enjoyment as the mood strikes. Sometimes when I can't "wear" and use, I put a soft cloth several layers thick in my briefs just to have the feel of the bulk down there. Like to sleep that way on occasion, too.

Oh, and it'll be several more days before I'll have alone time again, so they'll all be put away after laundry is done today. Until the urge needs to be itched again ��.

Last edited:
Yo man, the best way I stopped the binge/purge cycle before it even started was to designate a day a week to wearing, most days it's either a Tuesday or Wednesday, this week it's gonna have to be a Saturday night.

And now that your family has fallen back into its normal routine you can start doing the same, but in your case, each week, take one day off like on your first week you wear for 7 days, next week you wear for 6 days, week after you wear for 4 days and so on and so forth until you're down to one diaper a week.

Once the one diaper a week is a consistent theme, you can occasionally do a two diaper a week as a "treat yo self" kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back