Acceptance for diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremecomfy said:
I am wearing right now. I also started at an early age 3yo. It became a sexual fetish at age 15.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Which by your own description means your diaper wearing ISN'T *based on* sexuality. It wasn't until later on in life it *included* being sexual.

This is the whole point I keep trying to make about proper use of one's words. By your own description, diapers are NOT a fetish for you. (Though yes, they certainly are for some)

Do you believe "stink weed of instant death" would smeel sweet. Do you believe a pipe labeled hot won't burn you if you grab it. Obviously not. Labels are important for these reasons, please use yours correctly.

extremecomfy said:
I also started at an early age 3yo.

I started earlier than you I think, ;) but I took a break for awhile before getting back back into diapers

Did I really chose to be a diaper? Is the love of diapers form of an addiction. Non diapers think liking diapers like smoking and drugs you just quit. So on who I am. I believe I am a diaper lover am I understand you? So in practice when I am in public focus on not care what people can tell you are wearing a diaper because its his/her problem and you can't control other people

It took me well over 15 years to accept this part of me. Eventually after wearing diapers on and off for years I built up my confidence that people wouldn't notice. I kept my DL side of me a secret until I met my wife and just from researching, reading, and what others would call 'lurking' on websites such as this, I was finally able to accept diapers as part of my life and there was nothing that I could do to change who I am. Through all of that and the agonizing years of secrecy, I told my wife (then girlfriend) about my desire to wear and she seemed accepting of it but I think that was because I had already (finally) accepted it myself. If I had to give any sort of advice, it would be to be who you are and to remember that 'what other people think of you, is none of your business'.

So the bottom line is to not care what others think about you. Once I master this skill. Going out in public will be easy and no fear.

makena43 said:
So the bottom line is to not care what others think about you. Once I master this skill. Going out in public will be easy and no fear.
Oh, going out in public is the best...for me peeling while doing a commercial transaction is the biggest rush...

So many labels cause so much confusion. Will a different label cause you to change your nature, preferences, or habits? If I wear a dust mask while having a diaper on does it change my label or add another label? Who gets to choose the label? Does the label have to be determined by someone with a special label like Dr., MD, PhD.? How long are labels good for? Do you have to accept the label if you disagree?
Now days labels seem to be used simply to disgust, or anger people. Everyone is now a 'racist' for disagreeing with someone else in the simplest way. Let's use numbers instead. I use #1 and #2. Seems like we all know what those labels are here.

makena43 said:
Did I really chose to be a diaper? Is the love of diapers form of an addiction. Non diapers think liking diapers like smoking and drugs you just quit. So on who I am. I believe I am a diaper lover am I understand you? So in practice when I am in public focus on not care what people can tell you are wearing a diaper because its his/her problem and you can't control other people

I don't think I could ever choose to be a diaper. People might pee on me.

I am confuse about the last 3 post based on what I wrote. Can you guys please explain.

I've worn to church before and to a Christmas family gathering. IDGARA. I think people should be themselves providing they aren't hurting anyone.

So I just do it and learn that not think about what others think and keep it sample. One problem I have is who am i? I get a blank and then feel so negative. How do i fix this.

Last edited:
extremecomfy said:
Oh, going out in public is the best...for me peeling while doing a commercial transaction is the biggest rush...

and what's so special is that NO ONE IS THE WISER !

Yes I done it. But still nervous. The only problem is i have been on vacation and I think I lose what I worked.

Slomo said:
Which by your own description means your diaper wearing ISN'T *based on* sexuality. It wasn't until later on in life it *included* being sexual.

This is the whole point I keep trying to make about proper use of one's words. By your own description, diapers are NOT a fetish for you. (Though yes, they certainly are for some)

Do you believe "stink weed of instant death" would smeel sweet. Do you believe a pipe labeled hot won't burn you if you grab it. Obviously not. Labels are important for these reasons, please use yours correctly.
Whoa I am on a binge right now. I believe being a DL can start at a young age and then become a sexual fetish once puberty starts. According to the DSM a paraphilia is a sexual attraction to an object. Ie a diaper. The word fetish is simply a choice of words. BTW, when did you become a behavioral therapist? As for being my personal grammar coach, "YOU'RE FIRED!" lmao...

extremecomfy said:
Whoa I am on a binge right now. I believe being a DL can start at a young age and then become a sexual fetish once puberty starts. According to the DSM a paraphilia is a sexual attraction to an object. Ie a diaper. The word fetish is simply a choice of words. BTW, when did you become a behavioral therapist? As for being my personal grammar coach, "YOU'RE FIRED!" lmao...

Yeah... I was wearing diapers for pleasure loooooong before puberty. Was it sexual before puberty, though? It's interesting to wonder. Clearly the attraction defied reason. I mean, like most other kids, I associated diapers with babies and knew that I was too old for them, didn't need them, etc. The idea of being caught wearing them terrified me, too. And yet, at the same time, I really wanted them! It was so weird, and I felt very alone about it.

I was fortunate that my parents had kept all of my sister's and my old cloth diapers, as it made dealing with the urges easy. Some of the diapers were kept in the house as cleaning rags, and many more were boxed up and stored in the garage. The pins were kept too, although I never found the plastic pants. Using the diapers for their intended purpose would have meant washing them, which wasn't easily done. Instead, I'd often just pin them on and go to bed. That was bliss. It wasn't until I was 12 that it occurred to me to masturbate while diapered, and in fact my first experience with... er... "productive" masturbation occurred while I was wearing a diaper. After that, diapers were pretty obviously a sexual thing to me. If they weren't sexual before that, though, then the sexual aspect was at least inevitable.

Or that's what I believe.

For me, self-acceptance finally came when I was a freshman in college and stumbled upon the alt.sex.fetish.diapers newsgroup on usenet. That was in late 1994. It was a major "wow" moment for me. I knew I wasn't alone. At the same time, the super-sexed discussions in the newsgroup weren't the sort of thing I wanted to get involved with. It would still be many years before I talked to anybody else about diapers.

I don't see broad acceptance for diaper fetishes coming anytime soon, though. The vast, vast majority of diaper-wearers are babies and incontinent adults, and in both cases the diapers are reasonably viewed as an unfortunate necessity. From that negative perspective, it's understandable that people who want to wear diapers are considered strange. How do you work against that stigma? I'm not honestly sure there is a way. Diapers are negatively stigmatized in childhood for practically every child. I struggle to think of another sexual difference that has to overcome that. Even in the case of homosexuality and transgender, a lot is implied. With diapers, though, parents don't beat around the bush at all: "Diapers are yucky. Diapers are for babies. Big kids don't wear diapers." :shrug: Whaddaya do? You just keep on keepin' on. :)

Last edited:
I have often wondered this. If a child goes through the normal sexual delevelment of childhood, e.g. liking girls at puberty, do they secretly find girls attractive before they start puberty? I know it's cliche but in movies young children find the opposite sex yucky when asked but is this really the case?

I'm asking this because I've had a really strong attraction to nappies and anything incontinence related since I was 5. I have never been attracted to anybody. I've never been romantically attracted to people wearing nappies, it's always to the nappies themselves and how I'm incontinent wetting and messing myself uncontrollable.

If children do find their peers attractive before puberty would it be the same for people who like nappies so it could be a fetish before puberty sets in and when it does it just intensifies?

toejamer said:
So many labels cause so much confusion. Will a different label cause you to change your nature, preferences, or habits? If I wear a dust mask while having a diaper on does it change my label or add another label? Who gets to choose the label? Does the label have to be determined by someone with a special label like Dr., MD, PhD.? How long are labels good for? Do you have to accept the label if you disagree?
Now days labels seem to be used simply to disgust, or anger people. Everyone is now a 'racist' for disagreeing with someone else in the simplest way. Let's use numbers instead. I use #1 and #2. Seems like we all know what those labels are here.

What? You're not making any sense.

Labels never define what is being labeled. They describe what they are- which is why it's important to use the right ones (or none at all).

what about learning acceptance of diapers? Is it you don't care what others think because its not my business?

bobbilly said:
I have often wondered this. If a child goes through the normal sexual delevelment of childhood, e.g. liking girls at puberty, do they secretly find girls attractive before they start puberty? I know it's cliche but in movies young children find the opposite sex yucky when asked but is this really the case?

I'm asking this because I've had a really strong attraction to nappies and anything incontinence related since I was 5. I have never been attracted to anybody. I've never been romantically attracted to people wearing nappies, it's always to the nappies themselves and how I'm incontinent wetting and messing myself uncontrollable.

If children do find their peers attractive before puberty would it be the same for people who like nappies so it could be a fetish before puberty sets in and when it does it just intensifies?

When I was growing up and started school it always fascinated me if anyone wet them selves. There was one boy who always had a wet patch in his shorts and just never seemed to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back