Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: diaper dreams

Default diaper dreams

I'd like to take another shot at creating a running thread on diaper dreams. Please add to this thread when you have one. Lets see if we can keep this thread going.

I was at Walmart at the back package pickup desk, to pick up a case of diapers that I'd ordered. As the case was being placed in front of me I was upset to see the case had been roughly handled and had ripped open. On closer inspection, one top flap was completely opened, and the two lower flaps below it had been ripped upward, exposing the inside of the case.

The diapers were NOT in individual bags as I had been expecting, they were just packed in several rows, end up toward the top of the case. (it was a wide, short box like ABU uses) The case was a bit over 1/2 full of DC Amore Kitten diapers, with a big empty space where many other diapers had been but had fallen out during transport. I wasn't happy about this but there seemed to be no one around to complain to.

There were other customers milling around the area but no one was paying attention to me so I decided to make the best of a bad situation and take out a diaper and put it on. As I walked to the nearby restrooms, large pink diaper in hand, again no one seemed to notice. Just then I realized how obvious I was being and started stressing a little bit about people seeing me walking around the store carrying that diaper.

When I got to the restroom it was a bit smaller than I was expecting, but was very busy. ALL the stalls were occupied and several others stood there waiting for their turn. ("standing room only") so I guess I won't be changing here, and left the restroom.

Then I woke up.

I had a dream where I was going around with a troupe, GOTG-style. Apparently I was in a diaper, but it was like some super mega awesome kind where no leaks happened at all and smell wasn't an issue. At one point, I was like, "Man I gtg to the bathroom" and the guy next to me was like "you got a kickass diaper right there you can just go in that." and I was like "oh yeah right"

And then the dream changed...

Still, I won't forget how chill that dream was.

I've had quite a few diaper dreams over the years. If I have a fresh one anytime soon, I'll add it here. One thing I think I've mentioned before, though: Lots of times, in my diaper dreams, the diapers are very strange--very unlike what diapers are in real life. As an example, I had one dream a while back where the diapers were like really thick squares of blue rubber. Also very oddly, while the idea of blue rubber diapers doesn't appeal to me at all in real life, in my dream I was really excited about them and wanted to get them. Dreams can be pretty weird. For me, though, it's common for the elements of my dreams to bear little resemblance to their real-life counterparts. Another example of that would be places, especially houses. Whenever I have a dream involving my house, my parents' house, etc., the place is totally unlike reality. And yet, in my dream, I just accept it without question.

I had one not that long ago, but https://xkcd.com/430/ unfortunately describes how I remember my dreams very accurately. As I recall, I was at work and there was a party at or near the office, so everyone was staying late. Somehow there was a play room that doesn't exist, and I found myself drunk, sitting on the floor in this playroom and building a big track for a model train set that was running all the way around the room. Somehow I was also wearing a diaper that was sticking out clearly from my pants, even though I never wear diapers to work and I hadn't been wearing one earlier in the dream nor had any sort of changing sequence that I can remember. I can't really remember how the dream went, but somebody took some pictures of me playing that got published, and it was embarrassing and I dreamed of talking about them with some coworkers, I think, but it was weird because somehow everyone was confused why I was on the floor playing with trains, but nobody remarked on the obviously visible diaper in the photos. And, that's all I remember of it.

I actually had one last night. I was walking around the Vegas strip with my brother, but I was wearing only a t shirt and a diaper. I was super embarrassed and tried to cover up by pulling my shirt down as far as it could go, but none of the passerbys even seemed to notice or care. You see a lot of crazy things on the Vegas strip that people don't seem bothered by so that doesn't sound too far fetched. Haha. Then I woke up. It was a short one.

I've had too many diaper dreams to count since I was a child, and dreams where I have wet and pooped myself, never woken up to a wet or messy bed.

I just had one the other night. It wasn't very long or involved but for some reason I was at some kind of a large construction site and I had to leave the office trailer to check something. I realized all I had on was a diaper but I remember figuring that even though there were a lot of people around I would only be out for a little while so I just decided to go out and do what I had to do. Then when I was outside in my diaper I realized that nobody was noticing that that was all I had on. Kinda weird because I've never had anything to do with construction, nonetheless I can't remember anything after that.

I had a diaper dream night before last. My current 'nanny' was changing my dirty diaper; she was using the old Curity prefolds with VelcroŽ - which magically fit me, since that can happen in dreams. However, the diapers weren't gauze or birdseye; they were flannel. I've never had flannel diapers ... at least, not that I can recall.

I know the diapers in my dream were flannel because, in the dream, she told me that the stains would 'wash right out' of the flannel.

I told her about the dream yesterday, in some detail. Suffice it to say that she was immediately interested in the idea of 'pinless' flannel diapers; we ordered four from Angel Fluff last night. I know I'll be interested to see what they're like! I'm sure she'll be happy if they don't leak.

I constantly have dreams on and off about wearing a premium diaper, finally ordering online and/or being diapered by someone. I'll post my next dream so I can get specific.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I'd like to take another shot at creating a running thread on diaper dreams. Please add to this thread when you have one. Lets see if we can keep this thread going.

I was at Walmart at the back package pickup desk, to pick up a case of diapers that I'd ordered. As the case was being placed in front of me I was upset to see the case had been roughly handled and had ripped open. On closer inspection, one top flap was completely opened, and the two lower flaps below it had been ripped upward, exposing the inside of the case.

The diapers were NOT in individual bags as I had been expecting, they were just packed in several rows, end up toward the top of the case. (it was a wide, short box like ABU uses) The case was a bit over 1/2 full of DC Amore Kitten diapers, with a big empty space where many other diapers had been but had fallen out during transport. I wasn't happy about this but there seemed to be no one around to complain to.

There were other customers milling around the area but no one was paying attention to me so I decided to make the best of a bad situation and take out a diaper and put it on. As I walked to the nearby restrooms, large pink diaper in hand, again no one seemed to notice. Just then I realized how obvious I was being and started stressing a little bit about people seeing me walking around the store carrying that diaper.

When I got to the restroom it was a bit smaller than I was expecting, but was very busy. ALL the stalls were occupied and several others stood there waiting for their turn. ("standing room only") so I guess I won't be changing here, and left the restroom.

Then I woke up.
    So then in other words, Nobody cares if you order diapers. If you have diaper problems, nobody cares. They can be completely and totally obvious, and still nobody cares. Only you are self conscious about your diapers, and so much so so that you can't stand to be around others who obviously know- yet still do not care.

Darn, I wonder what you subconscious is trying to tell you.