more convenience about diapers but is it safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if the responses offended you, however, this is the Internet. Secondly telling people to piss off isn't necessarily appropriate. Lastly people have posted these comments because let's be honest, I don't think I know anyone who would put a ketchup packet in their diaper, I wouldn't even think of doing it. It probably came as a shock to people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sound like really too far for my aspect. My diapers have to be pristine unless I wet or mess. Then they come off immediately, I clean up and put on a fresh one. Get a roll of paper towels at Dollar Tree. $1.00 for all items. It's a find. $diaper wipes, hand sanitizer,bleach wipes, small trash cans. I am a neat freak though.:laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

hugfix said:
This has really gone in a wrong direction and I am sorry about that. Sorry to all of you but I have to give a telling-off.
Like I said before it is really wrong to condemn this. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Who are you to judge somebody here who expects to find help? We wear diapers, most of us like to act like a child or baby which is truly disgusting to most others who don't share our little world. And than you blame DinosaurWalk that this topic is disgusting? Really? Think about it. This is a support group and I really appreciate this community.
It is good that you tell the TO that there could be health risks and you would not recommend doing it though. Fine!
However laughing at somebody who just wants help is the thing which is really disgusting.
Everybody should feel free about doing everything they like an what makes them happy as long there is no harm to others or themselves.
Isn't this what this community stands for? Offering help to accept yourself? Discussing things that you won't be able to do out there? Take things seriously so that nobody has to be shy of questioning maybe weird things? Trying to support each other in every possible way within the limits of this forum?
DinosaurWalk, please don't feel bad. Maybe it will be hard for you and others who read this thread to ask some questions like this again. All I want to say is don't be afraid about questions you are not sure about. It would be a great pity if you have to fear about the answers of a thread here. That's not how it should be!

You have my support. However there will always be people who will judge you. But remember that there are still people who understand and want to help you too.

I really agree with your supportive attitude. I suggested some alternative but acknowledged I am a neat freak and I hope I didn't sound judgmental. I got reamed when I mention an issue about racism that related directly to my diaper addiction. After that. I stopped posting for awhile. And then, it appeared. POsts giving me support. I felt healed. This is a forum and these topics are a wide range of behaviors that others may not understand. Ocassionally I mess a diaper, take it off and shower and put on a new diaper. Others sleep through the night and change when they get up. WHO IS FIT TO JUDGE? NONE OF US. Thank you for keeping this what it is, a support community. Those who condemned DW, I understand your ideas and I am sure you didn't think about causing harm. But he did ask "Am I going to far?" That shows that DW feels this might not be okay to use his diapers as rags and trash cans..Help him out...it is too far in my opinion. But that does not warrant ridicule. Love to you all. May diapers be with you.

PaddedMikey said:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean I was laughing at you, but at the fact that it made me remember all that stuff they stuck in there diapers on Rugrats.

I'm a terrible communicator and I probably should have tried harder to clarify my thoughts. I just didn't want to be too redundant.

I don't know if it's safe or not (though it would depend on what it was), but I think I would certainly find it to be very uncomfortable. The vinegar in the ketchup could be an irritant but if it's an empty packet it doesn't seem like there would be enough left to be a problem, but I don't know. But like someone else said, I think a ketchup packet would be particularly irritating because of those edges.

I'm not sure if I'd agree with others saying the used tissue would be a problem, at least for a male. I could see it potentially being more of a problem for a female. But I certainly think just for the sake of caution I wouldn't do it.

I do think you should get a small trash receptacle to have near you rather than using your diapers. But whatever floats your boat. If you put something in your diaper and it causes problems for you then don't put that thing in your diaper again.

I was remembering a time on Rugrats where Tommy put a cookie in his diaper "for later", and that I think was very gross and yet very funny.

I'm also an introvert like you (in fact from what you describe, I'm very much like you in that regard). But I'm also terrible at communication in general and I hate writing.

Again, I'm very sorry for having offended you.

Padded Mikey- I appreciate the apology. I actually didn't take direct offense from your posting per se. I took offense from the amount of people that were laughing and said I was disgusting. What threw me over the edge was when I saw that one person became a member specifically so he/she could post to say that my actions made them laugh so hard.

When I put things in my diaper what more or less inspired me to do it from the beginning was Rugrats. So you are correct in thinking this way. (My favorite was when Tommy sprayed a can of aerosol cheese into his diaper in one episode.) I don't put many things down there and don't do it too often but when I feel lazy or just feel like it just because, I do it. The examples I gave are just some that were recent. I couldn't think of others off the top of my head at the time.

Anyways, that aside, thank you for the apology and clarification post.

hugfix said:
This has really gone in a wrong direction and I am sorry about that. Sorry to all of you but I have to give a telling-off.
Like I said before it is really wrong to condemn this. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Who are you to judge somebody here who expects to find help? We wear diapers, most of us like to act like a child or baby which is truly disgusting to most others who don't share our little world. And than you blame DinosaurWalk that this topic is disgusting? Really? Think about it. This is a support group and I really appreciate this community.
It is good that you tell the TO that there could be health risks and you would not recommend doing it though. Fine!
However laughing at somebody who just wants help is the thing which is really disgusting.
Everybody should feel free about doing everything they like an what makes them happy as long there is no harm to others or themselves.
Isn't this what this community stands for? Offering help to accept yourself? Discussing things that you won't be able to do out there? Take things seriously so that nobody has to be shy of questioning maybe weird things? Trying to support each other in every possible way within the limits of this forum?
DinosaurWalk, please don't feel bad. Maybe it will be hard for you and others who read this thread to ask some questions like this again. All I want to say is don't be afraid about questions you are not sure about. It would be a great pity if you have to fear about the answers of a thread here. That's not how it should be!

You have my support. However there will always be people who will judge you. But remember that there are still people who understand and want to help you too.

Thank you for understanding. I am glad to see that not everyone thinks I'm the moron I thought people had me pegged for. Your thoughts are what I was thinking when I read some responses and people were calling me disgusting. I'm glad to know I have some support. Thank you.

extremecomfy said:
I got reamed when I mention an issue about racism that related directly to my diaper addiction. After that. I stopped posting for awhile. And then, it appeared. POsts giving me support. I felt healed. This is a forum and these topics are a wide range of behaviors that others may not understand. Ocassionally I mess a diaper, take it off and shower and put on a new diaper. Others sleep through the night and change when they get up. WHO IS FIT TO JUDGE? NONE OF US. Thank you for keeping this what it is, a support community. Those who condemned DW, I understand your ideas and I am sure you didn't think about causing harm. But he did ask "Am I going to far?" That shows that DW feels this might not be okay to use his diapers as rags and trash cans..Help him out...it is too far in my opinion. But that does not warrant ridicule. Love to you all. May diapers be with you.

Thank you for the honest and constructive response. This is the type of posting I was looking for. You gave your opinion without saying that you thought I was disgusting or saying that you laughed. It got your point across without insulting me.

Dinosaurwalk I must admit I was not going to post a response but for the sake of keeping the peace and a positive view I will. I read everyone's reply and nobody said you were disgusting, there was comments regarding the use of a diaper as a rubbish bin as disgusting but was that in bad taste maybe. But it wasn't a attack. I am not saying this is you but unfortunately there are a lot of people on forums these days state the obvious such as is riding a bike down hill with no hands and a blindfold dangerous. Well obviously but if I said that's just stupid then i would get flamed for my ignorant response. People do this on purpose to get attention which is why I tend to stay away from posts like this. I am not saying this is what is happening but if you ask yourself this question carefully"do you think it's safe to put rubbish in your diaper" I'm sure you will conclude it's probably not smart. So it's unfair to flame other members on here who can't help but to laugh a little. If I guy want whizzing past me blindfolded on his bike with no hands sure I would laugh while muttering idiot to myself before helping him up from crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DinosaurWalk said:
When I put things in my diaper what more or less inspired me to do it from the beginning was Rugrats. So you are correct in thinking this way. (My favorite was when Tommy sprayed a can of aerosol cheese into his diaper in one episode.) I don't put many things down there and don't do it too often but when I feel lazy or just feel like it just because, I do it. The examples I gave are just some that were recent. I couldn't think of others off the top of my head at the time.

I definitely think the worst thing to do would be to put food in your diaper that you plan to eat later. And I don't think I saw that episode (though there are a lot of episodes I haven't been able to see).

And that reminds me of some stuff I've seen on this site. People, please don't waste food by putting it in your diaper for the feeling of a messy diaper. Some of us (like me) have to go hungry quite often due to being too poor to afford both food and diapers to contain what results from eating and drinking (of course the diapers have to get priority of where the limited SUBsistence money goes). It makes me really sad seeing such wastefulness.

PaddedMikey said:
I definitely think the worst thing to do would be to put food in your diaper that you plan to eat later. And I don't think I saw that episode (though there are a lot of episodes I haven't been able to see).

And that reminds me of some stuff I've seen on this site. People, please don't waste food by putting it in your diaper for the feeling of a messy diaper. Some of us (like me) have to go hungry quite often due to being too poor to afford both food and diapers to contain what results from eating and drinking (of course the diapers have to get priority of where the limited SUBsistence money goes). It makes me really sad seeing such wastefulness.
I agree totally. Born with a rusty spoon myself it irks me also to see those here doing such things. I have been down the road of ketchup soup and going to numerous fast food places just to get crackers to make it a meal meanwhile loading pockets with salt and pepper and condiment packets just to get by, plus cruising the gas stations and getting sugar or equal or sweet & Low every thing adds up to lower the food and living budget. I have learned not to waste a thing everything down to using a holy sock for a hand soap dispenser using those small chunks of soap left over from the shower that you cannot use properly anymore. cutting lotion bottles and getting every last bit out including blowing out the pump tube and dissecting the pump can get small ball bearings for use for other projects too. There are many ways to get by when desperation hits you. Do not forget about hunting and fishing that is free meat! Also summer and fall is perfect to restock your pantry with free fruits and veggies from the forest floors and from roadsides you would be surprised how many apple & Pear trees there are along the roads that are open picking two apple trees fill my apple pie filling cans and applesauce jars and can pears plain or with white wine or red wine depending on what you are cooking. Wild onions abound that you can freeze in portioned out bags . Berries can be found and canned or made into jam& Jellies. Do not forget about wild mushrooms AKA Morels Chicken of the sea, that you can get and dehydrate and freeze I get my years supply of mushrooms from the forests and no I aint telling you where I get them either its MY SPOT! Anyway enuff with my rambling .

hugfix said:
PaddedMikey and xpluswearer, I am very sorry to hear that. I did not mean to offend you.
I am not rich but at least I have enough to eat everytime and can buy food without the necessity of looking everytime what it costs. I am feeling bad that I often forget how much I have. I know that it's wrong to take that for granted.
The good thing about food is that you can eat it and enjoy the "natural" feeling in your diaper afterwards. :D
I think for those who have no problems to afford food it is not a big deal. Maybe it is more like a sort of shortcut without the stressful cleaning.
Although I have enough food I won't put it in my diaper because I would feel bad about wasting it. Maybe for others it is not a waste of food because they enjoy it.
Don't get me wrong. I understand your point. I am a very open-minded person though. So I don't want to condemn it nor judge people who do.
Did not offend me at all, not to worry.

xpluswearer said:
I agree totally. Born with a rusty spoon myself it irks me also to see those here doing such things. I have been down the road of ketchup soup and going to numerous fast food places just to get crackers to make it a meal meanwhile loading pockets with salt and pepper and condiment packets just to get by, plus cruising the gas stations and getting sugar or equal or sweet & Low every thing adds up to lower the food and living budget. I have learned not to waste a thing everything down to using a holy sock for a hand soap dispenser using those small chunks of soap left over from the shower that you cannot use properly anymore. cutting lotion bottles and getting every last bit out including blowing out the pump tube and dissecting the pump can get small ball bearings for use for other projects too. There are many ways to get by when desperation hits you. Do not forget about hunting and fishing that is free meat! Also summer and fall is perfect to restock your pantry with free fruits and veggies from the forest floors and from roadsides you would be surprised how many apple & Pear trees there are along the roads that are open picking two apple trees fill my apple pie filling cans and applesauce jars and can pears plain or with white wine or red wine depending on what you are cooking. Wild onions abound that you can freeze in portioned out bags . Berries can be found and canned or made into jam& Jellies. Do not forget about wild mushrooms AKA Morels Chicken of the sea, that you can get and dehydrate and freeze I get my years supply of mushrooms from the forests and no I aint telling you where I get them either its MY SPOT! Anyway enuff with my rambling .

WOW, you were born with a proverbial spoon in your mouth? Talk about privileged. Seriously though, been there done that. I still can't fathom how people are able to waste food either.

I honestly wouldn't worry about ketchup in your diaper, In one of my disability communities we had a more able individual he was more functional than most of us , who spent months testing diapers ability to contain and hold messes,strangely enuff ketchup from a squeeze bottle was his standard loose stool analogue , he tested hundreds of brands of diapers this way in about a 6 month period, it's a topic as charged and loaded as politics & religion amongst the spinal injured and also has to do who your rehab hospital was , as to weather you consider admitting to needing or using diapers , much of it boils down to to some archaic practices.

In some specialized spinal centers awake or asleep nurses would come in turn you over put suppositories in roll the person back over and leave ,because some doctors and nurses believe falsely that no matter awake or asleep even a quad would understand the feeling they don't have means they need to go and would wake up and call for assistance they would even lie to awake patients saying they were turning them and checking skin integrity ,in some centers of "excellence" they think that excessive suppository use from day one will either re awaken or shame the patient into knowing the unknowable. where's other places will ask you about communicate about it and start off slow with things like glycerin suppositories if needed rather than putting a couple of magic bullets in and walking away and whatever happens happens , the same holds true bladder function and protection I have friends with no feeling or awareness of bowel and bladder. Who no amount of reason or education will get them to wear a diaper simply because of shame , they dont understand or comprehend the real shame is never going out or doing anything for fear of your body processing waste, things are changing but not fast enough .
Anyway I digresed putting ketchup in your diaper is pretty harmless provided you have healthy skin and routine skin care and no open sores .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back