Diaper Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Well... I'm gonna stock up tomorrow, but I'm thinking of maybe trying to get myself to put on some big-kid underwear more often. I might be more likely to do so if they had cute designs on them though. :sweatdrop:

...But if you go by the Huggies definition of "big kid," you can just stick with your Pull-Ups!

Somewhat related: Have you looked at the Baby Pants training pants? I really like 'em. Each design is available in a thicker ("My First Training Pants") version and a thinner ("Almost a Big Kid") version. As I intended to use mine like diapers, I bought the "My First" ones. They certainly make one feel padded! I know that a few people here on ADISC have stocked up on the thinner ones and use them as their regular undies. Just watch out for the sizing. These shrink a full size in the first few washes, so you do need to order a size up from what the size chart indicates. I blew it on my first order and ended up with something I couldn't wear.

Cottontail said:
...But if you go by the Huggies definition of "big kid," you can just stick with your Pull-Ups!

Somewhat related: Have you looked at the Baby Pants training pants? I really like 'em. Each design is available in a thicker ("My First Training Pants") version and a thinner ("Almost a Big Kid") version. As I intended to use mine like diapers, I bought the "My First" ones. They certainly make one feel padded! I know that a few people here on ADISC have stocked up on the thinner ones and use them as their regular undies. Just watch out for the sizing. These shrink a full size in the first few washes, so you do need to order a size up from what the size chart indicates. I blew it on my first order and ended up with something I couldn't wear.

Yes, I've looked at them before. But after the price of those + plastic pants, it's a little too expensive for me seeing I don't have a job.

Well, I took off my nighttime diaper this morning, got into my bathing suit for the Y, and when I was done at the pool, changed into... big-kid pants! But then I went to Walmart and bought Pull-Ups. :p I thought they were done with the Palace Pets designs but they had a bunch (Yes, The Little Pull-Ups Prince is going to wear trainers more fitting of a Princess *blushes*. Shhh, don't tell!)

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Yes, I've looked at them before. But after the price of those + plastic pants, it's a little too expensive for me seeing I don't have a job.

Well, I took off my nighttime diaper this morning, got into my bathing suit for the Y, and when I was done at the pool, changed into... big-kid pants! But then I went to Walmart and bought Pull-Ups. :p I thought they were done with the Palace Pets designs but they had a bunch (Yes, The Little Pull-Ups Prince is going to wear trainers more fitting of a Princess *blushes*. Shhh, don't tell!)

D'oh!

You told.

But about the cloth trainers: You clearly aren't evil enough. If you have any white or nearly-white undies, use full-strength bleach to speed-age them so that they start falling apart in the wash. Then you (or whoever is doing the folding) can claim with honesty: "Wow, these are falling apart! Time to get some new ones." You then tell your mom you need money to order some new underwear, and... see where this is going? :) (Only joking, of course.)

But I wasn't suggesting you use them with plastic pants, rather that you use the thinner ones in place of regular undies. The thicker ones do make nice diapers, though! And they're all rather un-cheap, true.

Hia! I totaly understand where your coming from, I actually have the opposite happen to me. I sometimes feel guilty about wearing or even thinking about diapers. I've learned that there isn't anything wrong with it and indulging in yourself is natural.

At this point I suppose I'm just trying to find my balance, my happy medium. I know I can wear underwear, it's just that I prefer not too. I only wet one Pull-Up today (well, yesterday, it's midnight now) and got myself into panties for a few hours this evening, so that's something.

It's just hard to stay away from something when you feel like it's more than just a comfort thing, more than a fetish, it's something that completes you - especially my Pull-Ups. If I had a lifetime supply of AB diapers I'd probably still make room for my modded Pull-Ups. My affection for them just runs too deep. One Pull-Up a night/day sounds like a reasonable number, but I know there's still going to be days when I want more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back