• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Brand new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberly

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi, well im brand new to this lifestyle , Or at least i should say im just now addmiting to myself i like the idea of transitioning into a girly girl . I have always fantasized . And have played with a few toys . but i think im here for advice , and a lot of learning. I look forward to this site and i hope i can learn how to do what i so desperately need to do. Be a naughty girl . submissive and obedient ,

Welcome Amberly! I'm so sorry no one has greeted you yet. We're usually right on these intros. We are a support site and we help members like you deal with little/AB feelings and emotions. Do you have any questions?

Aside from that, do you have any other interests you would like to share with us? The more we know about each other the more we can relate to you. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have!

Amberly said:
Hi, well im brand new to this lifestyle , Or at least i should say im just now addmiting to myself i like the idea of transitioning into a girly girl . I have always fantasized . And have played with a few toys . but i think im here for advice , and a lot of learning. I look forward to this site and i hope i can learn how to do what i so desperately need to do. Be a naughty girl . submissive and obedient ,

I too am sorry you didn't get a reply. I hope you enjoy this site and can get some positive things from it. If you join in on the threads, commenting, etc., you'll get to know us and we you. We can be like a second family as we are a supportive lot.

Welcome to the site and to the padded lyfe. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back