How long have you worn diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 6 years now since I started wearing nappies all the time.

As far as regular wearing goes, I've been wearing nappies for just under a year. Prior to that, it was only really whenever I could get easy access to nappies/a nappy. Which wasn't very often.

As my twin sister was a bedwetter, she was bought Pampers to wear at night (we both stopped wearing regularly in early 2001). I used to borrow Ellie's and wear them for myself. That helped me discover my fetish. She didn't wear at night much after age 8 (2006)

Oh man, I think I was 15, so on and off for 12 or so years. I took diapers from the church nursery and it went from there.

My very first memory at age 4-ish was me stealing one of my baby brother's diapers, and putting it on. My mom caught me (I'm pretty sure my older sister tattled), and she yelled from the kitchen "if you're wearing a diaper AGAIN, go take it off". In other words, I don't even remember my first diaper (after I was potty trained anyways).

I had worn diapers off and on till I got into a bad car wreck at 18. I've been diapered 24/7 since then. About 22 years now.

I started last year but it comes and goes. I'm on the road a lot and always wear my diaper when I drive. I make great time pacing drinks and food and not ever having to stop to pee in between fuel stops. I also keep black trash bags with me so I can throw away my diapers with the pink teddy bears on them and not be noticed :)

When I was about 20 I ordered from Sears a kind of all in one diaper. It consisted of a plastic outer that snapped at the sides and a flannel liner that snapped inside in the front and back. I went to a Sears pickup center to get it so it was easier than going to a store but this was before disposables were available in adult sizes. Sears also sold flat diapers and pull up plastic pants which I never got around to trying.

Started wearing in 2003 for bedwetting after a traumatizing incident and wore for about 3 years until bedwetting stopped. Started again about 2 years ago, wear on and off now for bedwetting again.

Wore at night up until I was 9, then suddenly, no more goodnites for good nights. Had wisdom teeth removed at 17, staged almost having an "accident" to get my first package of, one of every ABDL's rites of passage, terrible depends. Finally bought my first bulk box of Goodnites about 2 years ago, and I wear on/off ever since with mainly goodnites and pampers 6's

My earliest memory of wearing a diaper was when I found some of my old diapers in a closet at age 5. I tried them on but didn't use them. A few years later my family moved and I thought they got thrown away. So imagine my surprise when at age 12 I was digging through my attic and found them in a box. Better yet they still fit! I was so excited I used them that day, but soon became dissapointed when my supply was depleted. It was at that point I started to attempt to make my own diapers with limited success. My first "real" diapers since becoming an adult are the box of Bambinos I ordered a few weeks ago.

Wore diapers for bed wetting until I was nearly 8 or 9. Started wanting to wear diapers shortly after that. I would steal a baby diaper here or there from relatives until my late teens when I finally bought my first pack of adult diapers. They were CVS brand diapers and they sucked sucked so bad, but I didn't care. Ordered my first premium adult diaper (Bambino Classico), in my early twenties. I would have to say I've been wearing diapers as part of the diaper lover lifestyle for about 17 years; I'm 32 now. Before that, I did wear the occasional baby diaper; but I wasn't aware it was part of a fetish...so I'm not including those years when I was 10 - 15 years old.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I started getting urges whenever I saw a diaper at about 10 years old, I kid you not. A little older and I have internet access, I start looking it up and I would go to a store that I don't often buy things from and just say the baby nappies I'm purchasing are for my little sister or something along those lines as an excuse if they ask anything, don't think anyone got suspicious.

But I would have to say it's been about a good 6 years since being able to attain adult nappies and wear them as regularly as I do.

Well technically off and on for the last 23 years. Ages 0-4 in diapers as I was hard to potty train apparently. Then 5-13 at night as I was a bed wetter and when I was younger on car trips or vacations my mom made me wear them just in case. From my extended wearing I became a DL so ages 13-17 I went on secret binge and purge cycles as I didn't need them but wanted them. I decided to wear 24/7 18-present because I developed ibs and other inherited bowel problems to where I have uncontrollable poops so diapers are now needed again :).

I wore a "diaper"(pull-up) for the first time when I was 13 but that was short lived as my brother had just stopped wetting the bed but I had my niece over a month ago and had to buy her diapers which I will use as soakers for my goodnites I'm getting when I get back from my trip to Texas

First started when I was 11. Have worn on and off since. Occasionally wear now.

I've had some ABDL desires for most of my life, but I didn't quite realize that I wanted to wear diapers again until I was 13. I bought my first diapers and began wearing again at age 17. So I've been wearing diapers for about 8 years now.

I think I was about 5 when I first saw a pair of plastic pants hanging on a clothes line and knew then that I wanted to wear them. I bought my first cloth curity diapers in my early teens. Also had a baby bottle as well. In my 20's diapers would go on sale every January so I would be a new box. At one time I had about 2 dozen curity diapers. I'm close to 70 now and still love to wear cloth diapers.

RUSSKY said:
In my 20's diapers would go on sale every January so I would be a new box.

Huh, any idea why they'd have regular diaper sales in January?

Since 1978. I was 4 years old. I am 42 now...:laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

I am so sorry. You are brave and a survivor. I have been raped too at age 17. You will be in my thoughts and prayers

I started as an adult, so I'm a bit sour I missed the portion of my life when I could've fit into pampers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back