I need help solving a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Some months ago I was working from home and had the freedom to wear whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, without regard for thickness or noise. I guess I thought that would last forever because I got three cases of Rearz diapers. Bad move. My company got bought out and I was laid off. I now have all these diapers I'll never get to wear.

I've tried selling them as 2-pack samples on eBay but the shipping and seller fees eat me alive and it's not worth the trouble. I could sell the cases just to get rid of them but doubt I'd make any money back, making it easier to just throw them away and save myself the time. Oh God, the thought of that kills me.

Why don't I just keep them? Well, my wife knows about my DL side but wants abso-freakin'-lutely nothing to do with it, so I have to do something to get rid of these.

Any reasonable (key word there) thoughts on how I can get rid of these without losing my shirt?

-RMS

Losing you job sucks, but I do not understand how that changes your non-financial living situation. Why do you feel the need to get rid of them? Why can't you store them as you have been?

Ah, forgive me for not elaborating. I now have another job, in an office, so I can't exactly wear the Rearz Inspire+ under my dress slacks. They're poofy and noisy and the number of times I'll be able to wear them even at home now is down to nearly nothing. I have Northshore AirSupremes for that.

-RMS

Congratulations on a quick rebound!

That still does not explain you storage problem; yes, you do have a lifetime supply! If there is no gain in eliminating them, why do so?

If you want to get rid of them there will be plenty of people on here who'd buy them or try Craigslist.

Kenn said:
Congratulations on a quick rebound!

That still does not explain you storage problem; yes, you do have a lifetime supply! If there is no gain in eliminating them, why do so?

Thank you! I actually really like my new job, so I feel pretty lucky. The storage issue is that these three HUGE boxes are taking up room in my office closet and my wife and I will be moving in a few months. I'm not taking these things with me. As I mentioned before, my wife just barely tolerates the knowledge that her husband likes wearing diapers. A lifetime supply of completely impractical diapers just doesn't make any sense to keep. Besides, while I know I'll never get even half my money back, I'd like to get SOMETHING for them.

-RMS

- - - Updated - - -

Justo said:
If you want to get rid of them there will be plenty of people on here who'd buy them or try Craigslist.

I think you're right. I think Craigslist may be best. I'm a pretty private person about this side of me, so the idea of meeting someone in a WalMart parking lot to hand them ABDL diapers from the trunk of my car isn't my first choice but . . .

-RMS

As what has already been mentioned, you can easily sell them on Craigslist. I guarantee you if you post them, especially at half price, you will have them sold in a matter of days. When I first told my wife, she forced me to get rid of my stash or she was going to leave. I posted on Craig's list and they were gone that same day.

Where are you (trying to see if you're within driving distance) and what size are they?

chuckiebdl said:
Where are you (trying to see if you're within driving distance) and what size are they?

Just PM'd you, Chuckie.

-RMS

Why even get rid of them? Really, never say never after all. Just put them in a bag/box/suitcase/whatever and put them at the back of the closet. Some day you will have time off or a weekend alone, and that's when you'll be able to use them.

No idea where you're from, maybe by chance I could make my way through in the near future, then I can buy some from you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your replies. Here are answers to a few questions:

- I'm in Ohio. If you're near enough, PM me and we'll see if we're in the same area.
- I have Inspire+ and Seduction diapers, both in large.
- I feel the need to get rid of them because they take up a LOT of space and my wife and I will be moving in the next 10 months or so. She HATES the fact that I wear diapers and do everything I can to not remind her of that fact. Having to move them and address their existence would be catastrophic.

Thank you.

-RMS

I absolutely love the Seductions, but they are super expensive so I have only bought them in sample packs. If you are willing to ship to Washington state, just a bag or a full case, let me know and PM me.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I absolutely love the Seductions, but they are super expensive so I have only bought them in sample packs. If you are willing to ship to Washington state, just a bag or a full case, let me know and PM me.

And herein lies my problem, Padded. The shipping would make that completely impractical for us both.

-RMS

If they were mediums i would be in for i am only 60 miles away from Ohio border.

Well if you ever get to the point where your only choice is to trash them, I will definitely pay for the shipping to send to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back