• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings Fellows Hoo-mans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGaycieJaycie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey there everybody! My name is Jaycie (or LittleGaycieJaycie if you prefer to be impersonal). I'm a young demigirl trying to find her way around the whole community since I've been a diaper-wearer for quite some time now!

My interest in them piqued around the age of 13 and I've lived in shame of it for about 5 years now. I'm finally coming to terms with my little side and this aspect of my life that makes me uber-happy without all the stigmas attached.

I'd love to get to know some people around here and make some friends, potentially even find a caregiver or some little siblings.

I look forward to talking to you guys! Peace!

Hello Jaycie and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

What are your hobbies or interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

LittleGaycieJaycie said:
Hey there everybody! My name is Jaycie (or LittleGaycieJaycie if you prefer to be impersonal). I'm a young demigirl trying to find her way around the whole community since I've been a diaper-wearer for quite some time now!

My interest in them piqued around the age of 13 and I've lived in shame of it for about 5 years now. I'm finally coming to terms with my little side and this aspect of my life that makes me uber-happy without all the stigmas attached.

I'd love to get to know some people around here and make some friends, potentially even find a caregiver or some little siblings.

I look forward to talking to you guys! Peace!
Welcome jaycie! Thats great that you accept your little side now! If u ever wanna chat just hmu!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

egor said:
What are your hobbies or interests?

Currently my hobbies have included a lot of video gaming (especially Skyrim or Call of Duty games [I know, I'm basic :p]) and LARPing. My interests are along the lines of LGBTQ+ issues, gender studies and less-seriously: Diapers!

Hi Jaycie,
welcome to the group.

In your last reply you said
My interests are along the lines of LGBTQ+ issues
. I live in the UK and whilst we use LGBT acronym I've only come across the Q and Q+ on Adisc, can you please explain what they mean? I also notice from your profile that you call yourself a Demigirl, again it's not a name or identity I've come across before, so if you could explain that as well please. I'm still fairly new to the LGBT world having discovered I was bi about 5 or 6 years ago and am still learning about the community. Thanks and again welcome.

You look like a very interesting person. Thank you for joining this community

PCBaby said:
Hi Jaycie,
welcome to the group.

In your last reply you said . I live in the UK and whilst we use LGBT acronym I've only come across the Q and Q+ on Adisc, can you please explain what they mean? I also notice from your profile that you call yourself a Demigirl, again it's not a name or identity I've come across before, so if you could explain that as well please. I'm still fairly new to the LGBT world having discovered I was bi about 5 or 6 years ago and am still learning about the community. Thanks and again welcome.

Thank you for the welcome!

To tackle the first question, so far as I'm aware, the all-inclusive acronym is LGBTQIAPD+. You are familiar with the first four, so I'll start with Q.
Q stands for Queer or Questioning. This letter is more of an umbrella to include anyone who isn't heterosexual or cisgendered or anyone who thinks they might be, but isn't quite sure.
I stands for Intersex. Intersex people are those who show a physical, hormonal, or neurological mix of sexual characteristics. (Keep in mind that sex and gender are different things)
A stands for Asexual or Agender. Asexuality is when a person experiences no (or in some cases very little) amounts of sexual attraction. Agendered people do not identify with any gender (typically denoting they/them pronouns, but not always).
P stands for Pansexual. Pansexuality is when someone does not let gender identity or biological sex influence their sexual attraction. (I myself am pansexual)
D is for Demisexual or Demigender. Demisexuals are characterized as not having any (or very little) sexual attraction to others unless they have developed a strong emotional or romantic connection with someone. Demigender people typically feel a partial connection to a specific gender, but not a full one (In my case, I feel very feminine a lot of the time, but there are times that I feel I have no gender at all).

More often than not, people will simply use the acronym LGBTQIA+ or LGBTQ+, but generally they all mean the same. I use the longest one, because I like to verbally acknowledge a lot more of the spectrum.

Sorry if that was too in depth! (Also, please know that these explanations are only how I understand them. They are liable to change and I might even be wrong about some of them.)

Reactions: PCBaby
Hi Jaycie! It's nice to see another trans person around :)

What do you LARP as?

Welcome on board Jaycie,

Nice introduction.

FearlessFen said:
What do you LARP as?

Welllll, depending on the game, typically a strength class (barbarian, knight, y'know). Other than that, I can RP as a lot of things ;)

I use to do larp and had a thief and a knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back