• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Uh, Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezuar

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I'm really shy awkward and nervous a lot and an online friend convinced me to join this. Don't know his account or if he even has one.

If someone would be kind enough to introduce me and give me a quick run down of this whole thing it'll be greatly appreciated.

No need to be nervous or shy here. No one can introduce you... you have to do that by telling us a little about yourself.

This is just a place to communicate & make some online friends that have a special interest in the adult baby/diaper lover world.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi Zezuar and welcome to the group.

So I would suggest that you go through and read the information in the "ADISC intro, tips and rules.

Then just go through and look at the threads in the different forums, and stories.

There is also Groups that you can see if there is anything of interest. The only caveat to this is do not be discouraged, so of them are not active, but you may be the one to get them going again.

Anyway welcome to the group and have fun.

Egor

Hello Zezuar and welcome to Adisc
To answer your question this is a AB/DL support group and is here for you no matter what we won't bite. This is also a place for you to be accepted for who you are. Once again I would like to welcome you to Adisc. Do you have any hobbies like sports, video games, or arts and crafts? I like. To play video games and doing arts and crafts even though I can't draw very well. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.:smile1:

Yeah, I agree with the previous posters. Just relax and tell us some things you like to do now and then and topics you are interested in and there'll probably soon enough be people who can relate to you. ^^ Besides that, what do you want to know? Like the header says, this is a messaging board for adult babies, diaper lovers, incontinent people and the like. Feel free to also share some of your experiences about this!

Well a few things I like to do include , Video games , occasional bike rides , watching shows or movies , and just being on the internet a lot. I don't have many hobbies besides maybe a little tinkering with computers. I tend to open up after talking for a while. It really helps me overcome my shyness.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't know about experiences because admittedly I've never actually worn a diaper due to not being able to get them in anyway.
But , I do know I really like them and really want to try to be more social and attempt to be less shy and awkward.

Zezuar said:
Well a few things I like to do include , Video games , occasional bike rides , watching shows or movies , and just being on the internet a lot. I don't have many hobbies besides maybe a little tinkering with computers. I tend to open up after talking for a while. It really helps me overcome my shyness.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't know about experiences because admittedly I've never actually worn a diaper due to not being able to get them in anyway.
But , I do know I really like them and really want to try to be more social and attempt to be less shy and awkward.

Hi and welcome to the site. Do you ride a bicycle or a motorcycle? There are several bike riders here (bicycle), myself included. I love getting out and have the wind in my face. A number of us ride bike trails. Mine is an old railroad line that runs through the short hills of the Shenandoah Mountains and the scenery is beautiful.

Its a pretty old bicycle. I usually ride it to a nearby local park which has a long trail around it. Its nothing special but the scenery is very green and has a few hills. Other than the park I'd usually ride to a nearby super market to grab a few things when I need them. Both of which aren't very far from where I live so its pretty easy to get there and back without much issue.

Zezuar said:

- - - Updated - - -

I see that you are into video gamed and was wondering what kind of games do you like to play like role playing games, adventure.games, or first person shooter games?

dragon123 said:
I see that you are into video gamed and was wondering what kind of games do you like to play like role playing games, adventure.games, or first person shooter games?

I really love RPGs , Shooters , adventure , rhythm games , puzzle and so many more. I'm mainly on PC as for console I have a Switch , Wii U , ps4 (I don't use it often). If you'd like I could give you my steam ID.

Zezuar said:
I really love RPGs , Shooters , adventure , rhythm games , puzzle and so many more. I'm mainly on PC as for console I have a Switch , Wii U , ps4 (I don't use it often). If you'd like I could give you my steam ID.

I have the Xbox 360 and the first generation of xboxone and don't have reliable internet so I'm on my phone a lot for all internet activities but once I get some good internet I would be happy to

dragon123 said:
I have the Xbox 360 and the first generation of xboxone and don't have reliable internet so I'm on my phone a lot for all internet activities but once I get some good internet I would be happy to

understandable , but I'd like to know more about this site and meet more people but as I said I'm really shy. even on the internet i don't really talk to many people so this is a rare experience for me.

There are games in the off topic forum but you really have to look for them. In the stories section there are stories that were written for enjoyment or as a way of expressing oneself . There is a forum for furries, babyfurs, and diaperfurs but other than that I honestly don't know what to say except try to relax and browse through all the different forums you might find one that you really like. Remember that you don't have to reply to a thread if you don't want to I wish you the best and hope that you enjoy your time here with us on Adisc

Last edited:
Hi Zezuar,
welcome to the group. most of what I usually say has already been said.
I too am into gaming but only on a custom built pc, I don't own a console and don't think I ever will. Currently I'm into playing Civilization 6 and the latest Warhammer 40k games.

As you find your way around and find forums you like then don't be shy about either responding to someone or to starting a thread yourself, your opinion is as valid as every one else's. You will find that the more you put into Adisc the more you will get out of it. So jump in and have fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back