Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Cleaning

Default Spring Cleaning

Spring is well underway and that means spring cleaning. This week is the bulk pickup week for trash and mommy decided that it would be a good opportunity for her little girl to declutter the playroom. We finished a little while ago and now my plushies and dollies are sitting out on the curb waiting for the garbage truck I do get to pick out a new toy for doing a good job cleaning but I have to be good and not try to get anything back from the pile.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34209602650_3528c9829c_z.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	29232

Anyone else do any spring cleaning?

Awww. You could donate those toy to those that need toys or other littles.

My version of spring cleaning is not to buy any more things lol

Quote Originally Posted by BoredBoy View Post
    Awww. You could donate those toy to those that need toys or other littles.

My version of spring cleaning is not to buy any more things lol
    hehe I admire your restraint. I can't help buying more stuff but then the playroom gets all cluttered up.

That's a waste. Why not donate it to Goodwill or Salvation Army or any charity?

Well the garbage man came. I was a good girl and didn't take anything. The garbage man was very nice he let me put the dollies and plush in the truck gently

[COLOR="#0000CD"]
    I lost my Gus my first stuffie doing this. I still really miss him. I know I will never get him back.

Be really, really care full. When you give your stuffies up.

Remember that they are alive really. I I'm pretty sure mine are anyway as they always move around at night when I'm asleep. Fighting monsters from under the bed is a full-time stuffy job.
    [/COLOR

I want Mickey Mouse!!!!! SAVE HIM!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

aww, all those poor souls. I'm pretty sad about this, especially if Mickey was in there.

Quote Originally Posted by siysiy View Post
    [COLOR="#0000CD"]
    I lost my Gus my first stuffie doing this. I still really miss him. I know I will never get him back.

Be really, really care full. When you give your stuffies up.

Remember that they are alive really. I I'm pretty sure mine are anyway as they always move around at night when I'm asleep. Fighting monsters from under the bed is a full-time stuffy job.
    [/COLOR
    Yeah it is sad knowing I will never see those dollies again. I also felt bad for them seeing them go into the garbage truck. I put them in gently but the garbage man threw my diapers and other stinky garbage on top of them then the truck smushed everything together It must have been very scary for them I wanted to give them one last hug but it was too late the garbage truck gave them a hug of its own and they were gone. I hope they are at least able to stay together at the dump and keep each other company

I know we don't come here to be judged, but is this not a bit like "I just drove drunk or texted the whole way home"?

Yeah, getting rid of clutter is great. And (compliment) hard. Good for you for doing so.

It is never about the 'stuff' itself but more around the emotions around the stuff.

But tossing things out, that as others have said, could be donated or given away locally or online, isn't something to be proud of.

There is no such thing as 'toss it away'.

The stuff always ends up somewhere.

There is no 'away'.