Airports 2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely fly anywhere, preferring to drive, but I've had to go through airport security while wearing a few times. I did have to go into a private sort of search that got under my skin a little as I was in a wheelchair at the time, but everything went well. They felt my crotch area and the guy had a puzzled look on his face, so I came right out & told him I needed to wear diapers. Nothing else was said about it and I was out of there in short order.
I have heard from many who either need to wear or simply wear for the enjoyment of wearing, and none have ever had any real issues with wearing & going through security. I've heard that wet diapers will show up on the scanner which may prompt a search, but so long as you're not carrying anything illegal, you'll have no issues.
I am very certain that the people working security at airports have seen a great deal of different things, and I highly doubt a man or woman wearing a diaper will even rank on the list of odd stuff they've encountered.

I have never had problems my self at airports and being in diapers, I usually carry a lot of electronics with me, cameras and stuff like that and that has gotten me searched before, one person did not know what a light meter was so she handed it to me and just simply said "make it work" and that was the end of it, I do use the diapers as padding for my cameras so now what I do is take the equipment out of my back pack and put them on the tray for the x-ray machine to avoid any time delays, oddly though one time they used a tool to "sniff" my backpack for explosives but did not care about the diapers.
I have yet to have been though a body scanner yet

The main thing I would saw is to not be nervous, having anxiety or looking nervous will attract attention from the security people so if you are not used to wearing a diaper in public or the idea of the security makes you nervous then just don't wear though the check point and keep the spares in a back pack or in checked luggage.

One funny story from years back when I got my first rifle my parents would let me keep the gun in my bed room but they kept the ammo and the clip with them, one time we had to go to the air port and pick up my mom's husband and forgot she had the magazine to my rifle in her purse, as it went though the x-ray machine it showed up clear as day, I was tugging on my mom's arm and pointing at the monitor as my loaded magazine passed by and no one else noticed!!

Wow, that must have been a LONG time ago. Now a days if a round is detected a whole bunch of alarms will go off before it even gets to the xray screening.

Yeah i have been stopped for my camera , its a 5 D M III and they ask if its weapon , i tell them not all Canons go bang even the Nikons that ISIL uses.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
Yeah i have been stopped for my camera , its a 5 D M III and they ask if its weapon , i tell them not all Canons go bang even the Nikons that ISIL uses.

get 'em would up, "this canon doesn't go bang but I can still take shots with it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back