Yet Another Change With Always Discreet Underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remington1911

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There has been more changes with these. The padding seems to be narrower, and thinner. The elastic comes across the front side of the padding. They seem to hold less as well.

Well that stinks, that said I don't trust any underwear really

Maybe they figure, we've gained people's trust with a halfway decent product, now it's time to cut corners!

why couldn't they have just left them alone

I forgot to add that they took away the print too. The only thing left is the purple bow and chain like thing on the top of the waistband. theres not one company out there that leaves something original. It seems that when they put together something that works they up and change it to something of lesser quality.

Rem not to high jack your thread. I wonder how many here know what a 1911 is.

wetatnight said:
why couldn't they have just left them alone
Because some guy in a board room who doesn't wear the product made a suggestion on how they could save around 30 cents per garment if they cut the material. If people really want to make them reconsider, they should right they are switching to always. I mean I wouldn't think it would work, but kimberly clark. Did, thinking about writing them myself about boost pads

I just put on the last one out of my pack and it still has the purple print on the front. Still has the leak guards
and the padding is the same.

Still I'm wearing them and I haven't noticed any changes on them, only the purple bows printed and the fragrance like lavender

we just bought a case for my princess and there is no change for her... I am sure i would hear if they were not working for her esp. how much she leaks

INCONTAL said:
Rem not to high jack your thread. I wonder how many here know what a 1911 is.

Its not a big deal to me. I bet there aren't many.

rennecfox said:
Because some guy in a board room who doesn't wear the product made a suggestion on how they could save around 30 cents per garment if they cut the material. If people really want to make them reconsider, they should right they are switching to always. I mean I wouldn't think it would work, but kimberly clark. Did, thinking about writing them myself about boost pads
Depend actually had booster pads some time ago, believe it or not, they were actually pretty good. They were like a hourglass type shape and they were great.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Depend actually had booster pads some time ago, believe it or not, they were actually pretty good. They were like a hourglass type shape and they were great.

I do believe it as I was one of the people who used them, I was saying I should try writing in asking why they discontinued and encouraging them to reintroduce it.

Is they were to add adhesive to the Goodnites Trufits inserts, they would be perfect. Bambino's BoostUps are very similar. But I like the Trufits a lot more because of SAP tends to escape the lining in the BoostUps.

My last batch (old style with prints) tended to leak after one wetting. I think there were changes made to them before this as I remember the free samples when they came out were great and could handle several wettings from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back