Not open for further replies.

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
So I did Brides of March this year: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3wWtj5n3Y6QNUYyS0lmdm12Z0U

So much fun, finding the right dress, etc. I had a bridesmaid (we got her a bridesmaid's dress from David's Bridal and everything; she helped me lace up my corset and zipped me into the dress, also from David's Bridal). Everyone we ran into seemed almost gleeful about our spectacle - about 16 brides, split 50/50; a woman on the metro helped me get my veil situated properly etc. My first time dressed in a vanilla setting. Was a blast! Even if the dress was hot and heavy and my (kitten) heels were killing me by the end of the night. Getting used to no pockets (I had a clutch), restricted gait, maneuvering in the a-line dress with a crinoline and chapel train, keeping my makeup intact through the night (nothing fancy; concealer, foundation, a little blush)... and the (female) brides reveling in our (male) discomfort and unfamiliarity with things like remembering our purses ... 5/7 will do again! :)

Congartz!

I'd never heard of this, but sound like fun!

I have also never heard of this. Thanks for the heads up, I might participate in the next one now that I know :)

Great photo, you look fab! I partake in the odd photoshoot for fun and I once was lucky enough to be a bride as well.

marraige.jpg

You look fantastic!

Wow, you look fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back