• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a straight married guy in my 40's. I recently switched careers and am now going to school to be a school teacher.

My interest in diapers started at a very young age, and has always been purely sexual. I recently went looking for information about it to make sure that I wasn't crazy and came across this website.

I'm a long time gamer and enjoy lots of activities including golf, bowling, and bar games.

I've actually been reading a lot on this website for the past couple of weeks and just now worked up the courage to join. It's nice just to know there are other people out there that have the same interest in diapers that I do. I'm sure I'll be joining in on conversations and maybe even starting some myself. I look forward to interacting with you all!

Glad you decided to come. You will find a lot of thoughtful and smart folks here.

Jwis said:
I'm a long time gamer and enjoy lots of activities including golf, bowling, and bar games.

Hey Jwis, welcome!

You're not alone, for a lot of folks here diapers are a big turn on, and for some even their only turn on! ^///^ You'll find lots of different experiences and perspectives, and some great articles as well.

I'm a gamer too... been pretty addicted to the new Zelda recently. What are you playing?

Thanks for the welcome Rabbit, I play a lot of hearthstone and starcraft 2. Mostly all games by blizzard.

Jwis said:
Thanks for the welcome Rabbit, I play a lot of hearthstone and starcraft 2. Mostly all games by blizzard.

I don't play a lot of Blizzard games... but Overwatch is my jam!

I tried Overwatch during the free beta, but my problem with FPS games remains the same.....I always die!:damnpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back