Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best diaper when it comes to removing tape and re-sticking ?

Default What is the best diaper when it comes to removing tape and re-sticking ?

I hope I wondered that question right. was wonder which diapers re-adhere the best.

depends... seriously they have had the best luck for me lately, that said if you are using ones with a landing zone you can sometimes get better results but its harder to get a good fit. also trap tape briefs like attends can do good, but its not worth trying to line them up. Prevails are probably the best if you don't mind cloth like

I have to say that Magnifico's are awesome in this department.

I use ABUniverse Lavender and they tape and retape wonderfully. I don't mess in my diapers; I only wet. When I feel I need to mess, I take the clean diaper off, use the restroom and then put it back on; they tape good as new and they last until I take them off again. Sometimes, I retape multiple times and I have no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzanza View Post
    I use ABUniverse Lavender and they tape and retape wonderfully. I don't mess in my diapers; I only wet. When I feel I need to mess, I take the clean diaper off, use the restroom and then put it back on; they tape good as new and they last until I take them off again. Sometimes, I retape multiple times and I have no issues.
    Thanks this was helpful and the main reason I asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I usually use Abena M3s. They tape and retape a couple of times. After the first two times or so the tapes won't hold up to quite as much strain afterward, but that's usually not an issue for me.

Anything with a Landing Zone. In other words.. NOT CRINKLZ/BETTERDRY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis9800 View Post
    Anything with a Landing Zone. In other words.. NOT CRINKLZ/BETTERDRY!!
    Ever tried Confidry?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Ever tried Confidry?
    No where can you purchase these ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 0221nappie81 View Post
    No where can you purchase these ?
    https://www.xpmedical.com/xp-confidr...-briefs-config

They are two-chance tapes, with no hard plastic panel on the front. The diaper is ALL white, the shell is very soft, and the padding is pretty high capacity. They're generally considered to be a very good diaper. Great for overnight. They do clump quite a bit (and get much ore crinkly) if they get wet while active. The lower tapes are lower than the average diaper, giving them a different feeling fit, they wrap around your lower cheeks a little more than most diapers.