Rubber Diaper covers ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i too fondly remember platex rubber panties.. although at the time it was not so fondly. i must have been five or six years old, and my mother returned from shopping very excited, she had gotten several sets of three-pack platex rubber pants on closeout for a very low price. Of course the only color they had left was that unmistakable platex pink. i remember her saying it didn't matter that no one would see anyway, but at the time i was inconsolable.

rubber and latex are awesome! they have a completely different feel, and i find them to be a bit better at avoiding leaks. They 'rustle' instead of crinkle and are much more stretchy. You have to take a bit more care with them though, rinse them after every wearing, hand dry them and dust them well with baby powder or they will turn gummy.

Actually back in the day pink was supposed to be for boys with females wearing blue ,society applied there own rules, and pink became for females.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Latex Stretchy pants I would die for!

Travis9800 said:
Latex Stretchy pants I would die for!
The closest I have ever seen was these "workout suits" in the 70's , they were supposed to help you lose weight by trapping your sweat and increasing your core temperature , people bought 'em, like crazy and died like crazy and they were outlawed ,just like many things taken to extreme is dangerous ,anyone remember yard darts harmless until people started using younger siblings as targets.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back