Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok, so I know it might come off as strange, but I want to whether my love for diapers is an interest, or a sexual fetish. I'm having a really hard time trying to decide which It is so I need some advice. What are some things that would point to it being a fetish, or just an interest?
Thanks

Well, I would think the difference would be largely self-apparent. That is, does the thought of or act of wearing diapers "turn you on", or does seeing the gender you find appealing with a diaper on "get you going"?

The best way to answer this is go through the threads in both Adult baby/ little and here and then you will have the information to be able to answer that question.

I don't get "tuned on" by diapers like I want to have sex or anything. I just like diapers and sometime I get... stiffy so I have no clue.

All fetishes are purely based on sexuality. I someone "needs" a diaper to reach a climax, or ONLY ever uses a diaper for sex, then it's a fetish. This isn't a bad thing though, and can even be healthy. But this is what it is.

As for this being an interest, you you say it is more of a compulsion? If you ever hind you just want or even need to just wear a diaper, or otherwise feel compelled to wear one- then you are a diaper lover (DL). Don't get confused by this though. A DL most certainly can include sex with their diapers too. In this way, being a DL goes much deeper than having just a fetish.

Thank you for the reply. So, I'm straight. I can tell, but when I fantasize about sex, I never picture a diaper. So maybe it's not a fetish. But the only problem is, is that whenever I put on a diaper, I get very stiffy and it's kind of painful pushing myself down so much. Does this happen to anyone else? If so how do I deal with it.

*bump* * I really need help with this.

Well, don't worry about it so much?

Why does it matter? Why can't it be *both*?!

Enjoy your diapers *and* your stiffys! (I sure do!)

Like many people, my interest in diapers started when I was very young - too young for it to be a fetish. However, it most certainly is a fetish now and I think this part of it evolved I was going through puberty. So now I describe my interest in diapers as having two separate sides - emotional and sexual (fetish). But we are all different. More importantly, we all change and evolve. For example, I am much more AB than I was when I was younger. Maybe the sexual side will grow for you too.

I too often get a stiffy. This can happen even when I am planning to sneak into my bathroom to put one on. I do classify myself as a DL as I love the feeling of wearing and using my diapers. But I also share the sexual side as well. For me the stiffy usually subsides after a while. I just re-ajust myself. You need to find a comfortable spot with and without the stiffy. Sometimes I just need to take care of it and go #3 as I call it. I do get turned on by the opposite sex wearing and using diapers but have a healthy relationship with my wife too. So like others have said, enjoy all dimensions of your live as a DL. It is not always an easy thing.

I fight the urge to go 24/7 these days. I find that I can wear in public and around the family without them noticing or questioning. My wife even thinks I am wearing when I am not. I resist the 24/7 urge as I know it would upset my wife some and do not need to at work. I thank this forum for helping me understand the various situations people are coping with and also a place to share. It helps be between times too.

Loke the others have said, there's no reason it can't be both. Just take care of your erection and enjoy your diapers after that.

Slomo said:
Loke the others have said, there's no reason it can't be both. Just take care of your erection and enjoy your diapers after that.

That's the way I would like it! I don't mind it being a fetish at all, as long as I'm able to wear diapers erection free.

Why not just call it a sexual kink?
It is very much like that for me.
Diapers turn me on, but isn't required for sex/masturbation.
They also bring me a sense of calm and relaxation/stress relief, so More DL there.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ShortGuy said:
Why not just call it a sexual kink?
It is very much like that for me.
Diapers turn me on, but isn't required for sex/masturbation.
They also bring me a sense of calm and relaxation/stress relief, so More DL there.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Becase we've already been over this, that's why. If it's more than a sexual kink/fetish, then it isn't just a sexual kink/fetish. Its obviously more than just that, and that's what's called DL.

It's all about using your words correctly and accurately. Not doing so only leads to the exact misunderstandings we already face with general society today. It doesn't help, but does set the rest of us back even more. That's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back