Status
Not open for further replies.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok, so I know i'm the last person to figure this out but just a few days ago I discovered the awesomeness of the onesie. I have two but I had never really worn them much until lately. Besides the great babyish feeling they give me, they also do a great job of keeping my diaper in place and I don't get hot when trying to sleep. My question is, where do you get your onesies from and what are the best places to order them from. Mine are nice but they're plain colors. I want something cute. Any suggestions?

Out of the onesies I have purchased, i have been the most happy with these http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?category=13&page=all although that could be because the measurements were specific to me. I have a weird enough body that the onesies you buy with generic sizing standards don't work that great. I have been happy with the snaps on the dependico ones so far though, which has been a problem on other onesies I have used. My experience in onsies doesn't go that far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back