Thread: new member introduction

Red face new member introduction

HI, my name is teezydeez. I am new here and am excited to hear and share opinions,ideas,news and advice with All of those that want to.I enjoy music,science,outdoors,art(s) and much more. I guess I'm not as tech savvy as i thought. I am having some trouble just getting started. I hope this is how and where to do it...guess I'll find out?

Welcome! This is exactly the place and way to start! We're a small community so it's nice to meet you!

What kind of music and art do you like? I know we have a few musicians and artists here...

Quote Originally Posted by teezydeez View Post
    HI, my name is teezydeez. I am new here and am excited to hear and share opinions,ideas,news and advice with All of those that want to.I enjoy music,science,outdoors,art(s) and much more. I guess I'm not as tech savvy as i thought. I am having some trouble just getting started. I hope this is how and where to do it...guess I'll find out?
    Hi and welcome to the site. You've written a good introduction. I'm a professional musician so I wondered, do you play a musical instrument or do you just enjoy listening and what sort or style of music. I'm fairly eclectic, liking all sorts and styles.

It's nice to meet you. I joined a couple months or so ago. This is, in fact, the place for greetings, so you got that down pat I used to play Alto Saxophone and Clarinet, but I gave them up

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    Welcome! This is exactly the place and way to start! We're a small community so it's nice to meet you!

What kind of music and art do you like? I know we have a few musicians and artists here...
    Well, really I like a wide variety of both.From D'Jango to Pst Mdrn Jkebx..Alot of acoustic and Americana these days though..(Art)From classic art to bnksy to animae I guess..also haiku..Voltair..Twain..

- - - Updated - - -

What kinda stuff did ya play..Do ya ever still get the itch to play again?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I play several instruments, Write and sing and yes I do it for a living..."Cat Happy"..utbe

- - - Updated - - -

Wow nice people and musicians too! Wonderful..I'll have to pick it up there later though for now.. there"s so many awesome topics to interact with..

Hello and welcome to ADISC and I would not mind hearing your advice and ideas

the best way to get a feel for a message board community is to read posts. This gives you a feel for the atmosphere and lets you get an idea of how to interact with people, if you have questions about bbc and such feel free to ask.

what music do you like to play?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you play a variety of music, write, record, perform, do gigs?